AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018-19, 280 Senior Resident Vacancy 2018-19: – All India Institute of Medical Science Delhi is released a new AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 Notification for 280 Senior Resident Posts at their official web portal. Candidates who are waited so long for the latest AIIMS Delhi Senior Resident Recruitment 2018 they are now getting the chance of the lifetime. Candidates who had all the requisite qualification in order to apply into this recruitment they can now apply for the application form. But before apply candidates must have to read all the details like eligibility criteria, application fees and procedure, selection process, pay scale related to AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 Senior Resident.
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018-19
Application form for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018-19 will be accepting from 25th September 2018 to 15th October 2018. Candidates must have to send their application form in online mode only. In order to successfully register into this recruitment candidates must have to submit their AIIMS Delhi Senior Resident Application Form 2018 before the closing date of application form. All the important details related to this recruitment have been given below in detail. Candidates must have to clear all the selection rounds individually to get recruit into this AIIMS Delhi Vacancy 2018. Candidates will also get all the links to apply into this AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018-19 also from our website.
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018-19 Details
- Name of the Organization – All India Institute of Medical Science
- Name of the Post – Senior Resident
- Number of Posts – 280
- Application Mode – Online
- Job Location – Delhi
- Official Web Portal – srsd.aiimsexams.org
AIIMS Delhi Senior Resident Eligibility Criteria 2018
Candidates who are willing to take part in AIIMS Recruitment 2018 candidates must have to meets all the eligibility conditions. It includes educational qualification and age limit. Candidates whoever fails to meet the eligibility criteria they will not allowed to take part in this recruitment.
Candidates must have completed their Graduation or Post Graduation in the relevant field from any reputed university. Candidates must also have some years of working experience in the relevant field.
- Maximum Age Limit – 37 Years (As on 31st January 2019)
Age Relaxation (Upper Age)
- SC/ST candidates – 5 years
- OBC candidates – 3 years
- PWBD General Category – 10 years
- PWBD OBC Category – 13 years
- PWBD SC/ST Category – 15 years
In order to successfully submit their application form for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018-19 candidates must have to pay the application charges as per their category. They are set in this manner-
- General/OBC category – Rs.1500/- + transaction charges as applicable.
- SC/ST category – Rs.1200/- + transaction charges as applicable
- PWBD – NO Fees
- Written Exam
- Medical Candidates – 18, 750 + 6600 (Grade Pay) +NPA plus other usual Allowances or revised pay scale as per 7th CPC as applicable. In the Pay of Level 11 of Pay Matrix (Pre-revised pay Band-3 with the entry Pay of Rs. 67700/-
- Non-Medical Candidates – Sc. with Ph.D.Rs.16,740 with Rs 5400 (Grade Pay) plus other usual Allowances
- Senior Demonstrators in Medical Physics – 12090 + 4200 (Grade Pay) plus other usual Allowance
|Starting Date to Apply||25th September 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply||15th October 2018|
|Date for uploading status of Application||24 Oct 2018|
|Last date for submission required document in rejected applications||29 Oct 2018|
|Admit Card Release Date||12 Oct 2018|
|Examination Date||25 Nov 2018|
|Result Declaration date||30 Nov 2018|
|Interview Date||18,19,20,21 & 22 Dec 2018|
|Final result for Interview||27 Dec 2018|
How to Apply for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018-19
- First of all logon to the official web portal of AIIMS.
- Next click on the link to apply for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018-19.
- Fill the online application form carefully with all the valid details.
- Scan and uploads all the important documents.
- Pay the online registration fees.
- Finally submit the form and takes hard copy.
AIIMS Delhi Senior Resident Admit Card 2018-19
Candidates after submits the application form they will are now waiting to download their admit card. Without the admit card candidates will not able to take part in the AIIMS Delhi Senior Resident Exam 2018. Admit Card will be able to download by the candidates in online mod only.
AIIMS Delhi Senior Resident Result 2018-19
The result for the AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018-19 will soon be declared by AIIMS at their official web portal. In order to get recruit into this recruitment candidate must have to clear the written exam and interview.