Andhra Bank Recruitment 2018, andhrabank.in Clerk PO Vacancy 2017-18: – Check how to get bank Job quickly, Here on this post, we are inviting you to apply online for Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017-18. The Andhra Bank has recently circulates a notification according to which vacancies is opened for all eligible and interested candidates for the post of Part Time Sweeper on 1/3 scale wages. Notification details are presented on official site andhrabank.in. For getting more details about recruitment 2018 visit www.jobonweb.in. For applying Sweeper Job candidate must done 8th and 10th education from well known board. The aspirants may read pay scale details given below in this post. This opportunity of 199 vacancies is divided I to ten zones and each zone has separate advt. link. After fulfill all the details in application form send it to venue address mentioned below because this is a offline recruitment process.
Andhra Bank Vacancy 2017: All Job seekers age should be lie in the range 18 to 25 years as on 14th Jan 2017. Job participant selection will be depends on merit list generated according to performance of students in written exam and Interview. After selection job finder will be profited with Pay Scale of Rs. 3187/-. So all Job searchers are strictly advised to submit desire application form on date or we can say before date. Here last date for different Zones is also different. If candidates need to know more details for Andhra Bank Recruitment 2018 go to notification page of Andhra Bank.
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2018
Other required information needed during fill application form is available on website andhrabank.in. All the updated information will be share on this site. So it is informed to all applicants to keep visiting Andhra Bank Recruitment site.
|Commission Name||Andhra Bank|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Clerk, PO|
|No of Posts||Updates Soon|
|Mode Of Application||Offline|
|Application starting date||Updated Soon|
|Last date to submit application form||Coming SOON|
Andhra Bank Zone wise Vacancies 2017-18:
- Meerut Zone (Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh)
- Guntur Zone (Andhra Pradesh
- Srikakulam Zone (Andhra Pradesh)
- Uluru Zone(Andhra Pradesh)
- Bhubaneswar Zone (Odisha)
- Kolkata Zone (West Bengal)
- Bhopal Zone (Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh)
- Jabalpur Zone (Odisha State)
- Coimbatore Zone (Tamilnadu State)
Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Bank Part Time Sweeper Job 2017-18:
- All applying candidates should have passed 8th standard examination from any recognized board.
- Applicants those are 10th passed also eligible for Andhra Bank Sweeper Job 2018.
- Applicants should have crossed 18 years of age.
- Not completed 25 years of age.
If candidates will be selected for applied post Rs. 3187/- will be provided to all aspirants.
- Written Examination
- Visit notification advertisement.
Important Dates for Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017-18:
- Starting Date: Will be available soon
- Last Date: Updated Soon
How to apply for Andhra Bank Notification 2018
- Applicants first open official website www.andhrabank.in.
- Download application form.
- Eligible candidates fill the application form in prescribed format.
- Now all the documents and ID proofs with application form accumulated and send it to the provided postal address.
To the Zonal Manager, Andhra Bank, Zonal Office Respective (for more refer Notification)
Andhra Bank Sweeper Exam Permission Letter:
The authority will issued Exam Admit Card before some days before the Examination. This Admit Card is most important document while entering in the exam center. Without Admit Card candidates will not permitted to give exam on examination centre. So please Candidates download Hall Ticket carefully before appearing in the exam.
Andhra Bank Sweeper Exam Result 2017-18
The Exam Result will be issued very soon after finishing the written Examination. Aspirants who will be passed in Written Exam, call for Interview. All the necessary required details related to Application form are described clearly above.