APDCL Recruitment 2018-19, 1957 AAO, Assistant, sahayak Vacancy Job: – Assam Power Distribution Company Limited has now successfully released their official recruitment notification regarding their latest recruitment of the candidates to 1957 Office cum Field Assistant, Sahayak, and Assistant Accounts Officer and Driver Vacancy. Aspirants who are successfully meeting all the requisite qualification they can apply into this APDCL Sahayak Recruitment 2018. All the details like eligibility criteria, application process, pay scale, selection process etc has been mentioned below in detail. The application form for this APDCL Recruitment 2018-19 Assam will be acceptable in online mode only. Candidates must submit their application form before the closing date of the application form.
The application form for this APDCL Recruitment 2018-19 will be accepting from 18th August 2018 to 12th September 2018. After this date no application form will be acceptable. All of the candidates must make sure that they are successfully meeting all the eligibility conditions in order to successfully apply into this APDCL Vacancy 2018. In order to successfully apply into this particular recruitment all of the candidates must have to successfully clear all the selection rounds which includes written exam. Aspirants will also be able to apply into this APDCL Recruitment 2018-19 also from our website.
APDCL Recruitment 2018-19 Details
- Name of the Recruitment Authority – Assam Power Distribution Company Limited
- Name of the Posts – Office cum Field Assistant, Sahayak, Assistant Accounts Officer and Driver
- Number of Posts – 1957
- Application Mode – Online
- Job Location– Guwahati (Assam)
- Official Web Portal – apdcl.gov.in
APDCL Post Wise Vacancy Details
- Office cum Field Assistant – 1000 Posts
- Sahayak – 872 Posts
- Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO) – 60 Posts
- Light Vehicle Driver – 25 Posts
APDCL Recruitment 2018-19 Eligibility Criteria
All of the candidates who are willing to apply into this APDCL Assam Recruitment 2018 they must have to successfully meets all the eligibility criteria for successfully getting permitted to attend the recruitment and they are as follows –
Aspirants whoever completed HSSLC/HSLC/ITI/Degree in the relevant trade will be eligible to apply. For successfully gather the post wise qualification details all of the candidates must have to visit the official APDCL Recruitment Advertisement.
The post wise age limit set for the particular post will be is as follows-
- Office cum Field Assistant, Sahayak and Light Vehicle Driver– 18 Years to 44 Years
- Assistant Accounts Officer – 21 Years to 44 Years
The category wise application fees set to successfully submit the APDCL Application Form 2018 will be are as follows –
- General/OBC/MOBC candidates – Rs 500/-
- SC/ST Candidate – Rs 250/-
Selection of Candidates will be made on the basis of written exam
- Office cum Field Assistant – Rs 16800 – Rs 60500/- with Grade Pay of 5800/-
- Sahayak – Rs 12400 – Rs 47400/- with grade pay of Rs 4500/-
- Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO) – Rs 16800 – Rs 60500/- with grade pay of Rs 8700/
- Light Vehicle Driver – Rs 12400 – Rs 47400/- with grade pay of Rs 5500/-
- Starting Date to Apply – 18th August 2018
- Closing Date to Apply – 12th September 2018
How to Apply for APDCL Recruitment 2018-19
- First of all logon to the official web portal of the APDCL.
- Next click on the link to apply for APDCL Recruitment 2018-19.
- Carefully fill the application form.
- Scan and uploads the documents.
- Pay the online application fees.
- Finally submit the online form.
APDCL Admit Card 2018
After successfully submits the application form for this particular APDCL Exam 2018-19 all of the candidates are now waiting for their admit card. All of the candidates will be able to download their admit card 15 days prior to their exam.
APDCL Result 2018
The final result for this APDCL Recruitment 2018-19 will be declared after successfully completes the exam of this particular recruitment. The result will be declared in online mode only.