Assam HSLC Rechecking Form 2018, SEBA Revaluation Form 2018: On 25th May HSCL SEBA Result is being announced. Candidates need to pay Rs. 300 to fill Online Assam Board Application Form. Assam Board of higher secondary education is inviting online form for board examination. Assam board of secondary education is one of reputed state board which conducts examination for 12th and 10th class. Those students are studying in Assam Board Exam they can apply online for 12th and 10th exam. Process to apply online for Assam board annual exam is given here. Candidates have to register online/offline on the official website. The official website of Assam board is www.seba.net.in.
You should fill application form with correct details and students can download application details. Many students are going to appear in Board of secondary education, Assam Annual examination. Students have to apply for annual examination. Complete Registration process of Assam Board Exam Rechecking Result 2018 is given below: –
Assam HSLC Rechecking Form 2018, SEBA Revaluation Form 2018
Students have to apply online. The online form foe 10th and 12th class will be available in September month. The official website of Assam Board is: www.seba.net.in.
Students can fill online form and offline form. Download application form for offline form submission. Or you can apply online on the official website.
- Log on to the official website: www.seba.net.in
- Then click on Assam Board Exam Result 2018
- And then fill student’s name, parent’s name, Birth date, and other details.
- Submit the online application form and then pay application fee,
- After successfully completed your application form, you should take print out of application form.
- Starting date for online form: May 2018 for 12th class
- Starting date for online form : 25th May 2018 for 10th class
- Closing date for online form: within 15 days after result announcement
SEBA 10th Re -examTime Table 2018 : Assam Board exam time table for HSC and SSC annual exam will be updated on the following posts. After closing date of application form, the board will provide the time table, so that students can download SEBA 10th Class Time Table 2018 and SEBA 12th Class Time table 2018 here.
SEBA Board Rechecking/ Revaluation Results 2018: SEBA Board will display the results and merit list of SEBA 12th class and SEBA Board 10th Class Exam in June/July month.