CAPF AC Recruitment 2018, Assistant Commandant Vacancy 2018: UPSC will organize for the recruitment of Assistant commandant in Central Armed Police Force. This is a good chance for all talented appliers in this examination. Now candidates can apply online CAPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2018 on or before the last date. The last date to submit online application form of UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2018 is available soon. UPSC CAPF department has released 1206 Assistant Commandants posts for this year. Each year, Central Armed Police Forces test is organized by the union public service commission to hire skilled and talented applicants. To get the direct notification link please refer jobonweb.in.
The Union Public Service Commission’s (UPSC) organization is circulated soon a recruitment notification regarding CAPF AC Recruitment 2018 for which application process has initiate very soon. Eligible and interested candidates need to apply for CAPF AC Recruitment 2018 through online procedure by going on official website that is upsconline.nic.in. So, all work seekers must fill application form to get enrolls in UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2018. Other eligibility details are given below on this page.
CAPF AC Recruitment 2018
About UPSC CAPF: UPSC CAPF is the Union Public Service Commission Central Armed Police Force. UPSC is an organization which was established on 1st October 1926 with a goal of organizing civil service exam, forest service exam and many defence exams for various posts. UPSC main head office is located in New Delhi.
Every year UPSC releases job notification for filling up all the vacant spaces in various Govt sector jobs like in defence, Navy, Engineer etc. UPSC will soon publish advertisement for UPSC CAPF 2018 Application Form. Recently UPSC is going to fill Assistant Commandant vacant post through CAPF AC Recruitment 2018.
UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Commission||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs|
|Name of the Exam||Central Armed Police Force Test 2018|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Commandant (BSF, CRPF, ITBP, SSB)|
|Total Vacancies||1206 (expected)|
|Starting date to apply for online application||Updated soon|
|Closing date to apply for online application||Updated soon|
|Official Website||upsconline.nic.in/ upsc.gov.in|
Post wise vacancy details:
- BSF- Male – 99, Female – 17
- CISF– Male – 66, Female – 23
- CRPF– Male – 486, Female – 11
- SSB– Male – 71, Female – 31
- ITBP– Male – 176, Female – 10
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CAPF AC 2018 Recruitment
- All willing job applicants must be Graduate in any stream from any recognized board or university.
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 year
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 year (as on 1st August 2018)
- Candidates Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules of Government of India.
- Candidates will get a pay scale as per the official notification.
- Written Test
- Physical/Medical standard Test (PMT/ PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Personal Interview (PI)
- For SC/ ST/ Female Candidates: No Fee
- For all others Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- Online Application Starting Date: updated soon
- Last Date to submit online Application: updated soon
- UPSC CAPF AC Exam Date: updated soon
- Result Declaration: Updated soon
- Interview Date: Updated soon
UPSC CAPF AC Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
UPSCC CAPF includes two papers:-
Time Duration: 2 Hours
Subjects: Mental Ability & Intelligence Test
Total Marks Contains: 250
Time Duration: 3 Hours
Subjects: General Study, Essay & Comprehension Test.
Total Marks Contains: 300
The question paper will be in both language that is English & Hindi.
Steps to download the application for UPSC CAPF AC 2018 Recruitment
Step-1First of all, visit the Official website upsc.gov.in.
Step-2 Now Search the notification link relevant to UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2018
Step-3 Download the Application Form after reading all the eligibility criteria.
Step-4 Fill all the necessary details in the application form and verify filled details.