CG Police SI Recruitment 2018-19, 655 SI/ Platoon Commander/ Subedar: – The Chhattisgarh Police Department has now providing a job opportunity for all the individuals who are looking for the latest Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2018-19. As per their latest announcement they are inviting all the eligible and interested candidates to apply online for the vacant 655 Posts of the Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander and Subedar Posts. For successfully taking part in this CG Police Recruitment 2018-19 they must be both physical and mentally fit. The online CG Police Application Form 2018 will be accepting from 24th August 2018 to 16th September 2018. The online registration of the candidates into this CG Police Recruitment 2018 will be done from 24th August 2018 to 16th September 2018.
Candidates must be fully eligible to take part in this CG Police SI Recruitment 2018-19. Along with the details of eligibility criteria here below we are also mentioning details like application process and fees, pay scale and selection process etc from right below. In order to successfully recruit into these particular CG SI Recruitment 2018 aspirants must have to successfully clear all the selection rounds individually. Selection rounds contain written exam, physical exam and medical exam. This will be an unmatchable opportunity for all the job seekers who are searching for the defense jobs in Chhattisgarh. Candidates will also be able to apply into this CG Police SI Recruitment 2018-19 also from our website.
CG Police SI Recruitment 2018-19 Details
- Name of the Recruitment Authority – Chhattisgarh Police Department
- Name of the Vacancy – Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander and Subedar
- Number of Posts – 655
- Application Mode – Online
- Job Location – Chhattisgarh
- Official Web Portal – cgpolice.gov.in
CG Police SI Vacancy 2018 Details
Here candidates will be able to get the proper view of the distribution of the total number of posts under this particular CG Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 and they are as follows –
- Sub Inspector – 381
- Platoon Commander – 184
- Sub Inspector (Special Branch) – 37
- Sub Inspector (Angul Chinh) – 08
- Sub Inspector (Document under Question) – 02
- Sub Inspector (Computer) – 11
- Sub Inspector (Telecommunications) – 07
- Subedar – 25
CG Police SI Eligibility Criteria 2018
All of the candidates who are willing to apply into this CG Police SI Recruitment 2018-19 they are advised to successfully fulfills all the eligibility criteria’s like educational qualification and age limit and they are as follows –
Candidates must have completed their graduation or diploma in the relevant filed from any reputed university. For gathering the post wise qualification details refer the official CG Police SI Recruitment 2018-19 Notification.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 28 Years
- General / OBC – Rs. 400/-
- ST/SC – Rs. 200/-
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Endurance Test
|Height||168 cm||153 cm|
|Chest||81cm+ 5 cm Expansion||–|
The monthly salary will be Rs. 35,400 /-.
- Starting Date to Apply – 24th August 2018
- Closing Date to Apply – 16th September 2018
How to Apply for CG Police SI Recruitment 2018-19
- Initially go to the official web portal of the CG Police.
- Now click on the available link to apply for this CG Police SI Recruitment 2018-19.
- Fill the online application form.
- Uploads the scanned images of the signature and photograph.
- Pay the online registration charges.
- Last submit the form and takes hard copy for the further reference.
CG Police SI Admit Card 2018
All the successfully registered candidates into this particular CG Police SI Exam 2018-19 they will soon be able to download their admit card from the official web portal.
CG Police SI Result 2018
The final result for this particular CG Police SI Recruitment 2018-19 will be declared by the department after they will successfully conducts all the selection exams successfully. The result will be declared by the department in online mode only.