NTA UGC NET Syllabus 2019, UGC NET (LS, MS, CS, PS, ES) Pattern: – The National Testing Authority (NTA) has published the NTA UGC NET Syllabus 2019. All the candidates who will be appearing in the examination will have to download the NTA UGC NET Exam pattern and syllabus in order to take the exam properly. The exam pattern and syllabus as well provide an idea for the exam. Since all the students who appear in the exam are always read the syllabus but still there are many candidates who are not aware of syllabus that is why here we are providing the syllabus to read. Check www.jobonweb.in for more.
The candidates can easily download the NTA UGC NET Syllabus 2019 from the official website. Here we are providing an overview of the UGC NET Exam pattern 2019 also which will provide the complete details of the marking schemes, number of section, Total number of question, important topics for exam etc…
NTA UGC NET Syllabus 2019
NTA UGC NET 2019 Exam pattern
This is to inform all the candidates who will be appearing in the exam that the organisation will conduct the exam in the offline mode and the students will have to take the following subjects’ examination- Chemical Science, Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Science, Life Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, and Physical Sciences.
- The total marks allotted to the single MCQ test is 200 marks.
- Part A Question paper will be consist of all subjects in other words we can say it will be common.
- Part B shall contain the subject related multiple choice questions.
- The Part C will be consisting of the higher value questions.
|Earth, Atmospheric, Oceans and Planetary Services|
So that was the exam pattern of the NTA UGC NET 2019 now it is the time for the syllabus pattern. The NTA UGC NET Syllabus 2019 is one of the main and important aspects of the syllabus. The syllabus always plays an important role in creating a vulnerable study point. All the students can check and download the syllabus of NTA UGC NET 2019 from here. The study materials are free of cost.
As said above the NTA UGC NET Syllabus 2019 will be for the 5 above said subjects which has been provided below
NTA UGC NET Chemical Science Syllabus 2019
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Interdisciplinary topics a
- Organic Chemistry etc..
NTA UGC NET Life Science Syllabus 2019
- Molecule and their interaction related to the biology.
- Cellular Organization
- Fundamental Process
- Cell communicating and Cell signalising
- Developmental Biology
- System Physiology of Plants
- System Physiology of Animals
- Inheritance Biology etc…
NTA UGC NET Physical Science Syllabus 2019
- Mathematical Method of Physics
- Classical Mechanics
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Quantum Mechanics
- Thermodynamics and statistical physics
- Electronics and experimental methods etc…
NTA UGC NET Earth Science Syllabus 2019
- The earth and the solar system
- Earth Materials, Surface features and processes
- Interior of the earth, deformation and tectonics.
- Oceans and Atmosphere.
- Environmental Earth Science
- Mineralogy and Peat logy etc…
NTA UGC NET Mathematical Science Syllabus 2019
- Linear Algebra
- Complex Analysis
- Ordinary Differential Equations
- Partial Differential equations
- Numerical Analysis