CTET Eligibility Criteria 2018, CTET Exam Age/ Education Criteria 2018: – CTET 2018 Notification has trend now at the official portal of ctet.nic.in. All petitioner who are expectant from last 20 month for CTET online Application form 2018, they need to check updated CTET 2018 Eligibility Criteria from here. All petitioners are most welcome to apply online for CTET Exam Application Form 2018 by the official website of department.
The CTET 2018 Eligibility Criteria will notify to the contenders about age details, educational background, qualifying marks etc. With the help of CTET Eligibility Criteria 2018, candidates can check out all the eligibility related education examination as per the CBSE norms state in the notification. Aspirants must find CTET 2018 Exam Eligibility Criteria before applying for the online application.
CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test. CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) is responsible to take CTET 2018 to determine the student’s eligibility as a Teacher. Candidates who are fetching a Teacher Job must fulfill the minimum required criteria to appear in CTET 2018. CBSE, New Delhi is the exam conducting body of CTET Teacher Exam. Through this article applicants will get complete knowledge about the Eligibility Criteria for CTET 2018 mentioned below here.
CTET Eligibility Criteria 2018
The CTET Application Form 2018 will be very soon available on the official website which is ctet.nic.in. So, the interested candidates who are going to fill online application must fetch CTET Eligibility Criteria 2018 from this page.
The aspirants who belong to for General/OBC category are required to pay Rs. 600/- as application fee for one exam (either Paper I or II). For both exams students need to deposit Rs.1000/-. For SC/ST/PWD candidates, the application fee is differently existed. SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates need to submit Rs. 300/- for one exam and for both exams they will have to pay Rs. 500/-.
Applicants can submit CTET 2018 Application Fee via E-Challan for specific banks or via any credit/debit card method. Refer www.jobonweb.in to gather detailed information about the CTET Eligibility Criteria 2018.
Important Dates of CBSE CTET 2018:
Till now there is no notification published on official website regarding CTET Examination Date. But it will be soon uploaded by the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi at official site. We will also provide the direct link of CTET Notification 2018.
- Exam Notification Date: Update Soon
- Online Registration Starting Date: Released Soon
- Last date to submit online application: Released Soon
- Last date for submission fee: Released Soon
- Download Exam Admit Card: Released Soon
Official Website: ctet.nic.in
Education Qualification required for CTET 2018 Exam
For Primary Level (Class 1 to 5):
- Minimum 50% marks in senior secondary level or 2nd year diploma in elementary education. (OR)
- At least 45% marks in senior secondary education & passed in 2nd year diploma of elementary education (as per NCTE). (OR)
- Minimum 50% marks in senior secondary level or appeared in B.EI.Ed. (OR)
- Graduation/ two year diploma Course in elementary education to fulfill CTET Eligibility Criteria 2018.
For Elementary Stage (6 to 8):
- Graduation and passed in final year of 2-yr diploma in elementary education. (OR)
- Graduation with minimum 50% marks or passed in first year of B.Ed. (OR)
- Graduation with at least 45% marks or appearing in first year of B.Ed as per the NCTE. (OR)
- Minimum 50% marks in senior secondary level or appearing in final year of 4-yr of B.Ed course for CTET 2017. (OR)
- Must score 50% marks in senior secondary level or appearing in final year of combination courses (B.A/B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed) to get eligible as per the CTET Eligibility Criteria 2018.
Age Limit for CTET Teacher Exam 2018:
- There is no age limit prescribed for CTET 2017 as per CBSE norms.
For Paper – I
- General/ OBC: 600/-
- SC/ST/ PWD: 300/-
For Paper – I & II (Both)
- General/ OBC: 1000/-
- SC/ST/ PWD: 500/-
- Written Exam
Steps to download CTET Application Form 2018:-
Step-1 Log on the official website ctet.nic.in.
Step-2 Now, Find CTET 2017 Notification link.
Step-3 Click on appropriate link and check CTET Eligibility Criteria 2018 details.
Step-4 Fetch application apply link.
Step-5 Fill up application with accurate data.
Step-6 Click on Submit key and pay application fee.
Step-7 Finally, Take a hard copy of application for future usage.