Latest Current Affairs Question & Answers: Dear Jobs seeker here we are providing National and International latest news and current affairs . This will help you to increase your GK and for competitive exam. Check daily current affairs news of 22nd Dec 2015 here.
Daily GK news and Updates 22nd Dec 2015, Check Daily current affairs
India joins select club nations to build LNG ships
According to current news India has joined the league of South Korea, Japan and China (club nations) to build Liquefied natural gas (LNG) ships.
- Cochin Shipyard has become first shipyard in India to get certification to build LNG-transporting ships.
Spain’s ruling conservative People’s Party wins general election 2015 but falls short of Majority
Spain led Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy (From Ruling conservative People’s Party) has won Spain’s general election.
- Ruling conservative People’s Party won 123 seats with 28.7 Percent vote share.
- Other party The Socialists won 90 seats with with 22 percent vote share and Anti-austerity Podemos with its allies won 69 seats with 20.6 percent vote share.
Union Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Launches website for Defense Industry
Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar launches website on Monday to provide an interface with business Industry and to make defence acquisition easy and transparent.
- Website: www.makeinindiadefence.com
- This website will provide all latest news and notification regarding Defence producation in India and also gives information about working policies and procedures relevant for the industry.
First Prototype electric bus of India Flags Off by PM Modi
Indian PM Narendra Modi Flagged of first pollution free electric bus on Monday for all Member’s of Parliament in India Under Go Green Message.
- This bus has 15 seats with colour green and blue.
- lithium battery developed by the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is used in the bus.
Lok Sabha Passes The National Waterways Bill, 2015 to develop 101 waterways
Lok Sabha has unanimously passed National Waterways Bill, 2015 on Monday introduced by Union Shipping, Road Transport and Highways Minister Nitin Gadkari.
- The National Waterways Bill, 2015 aims to develop 101 new inland waterways in addition to five existing National Waterways.