Current Affairs 02 Feb 2016: Current affairs is very important thing who are going to participates in competition exam such as SSC, Banking and any government exam. This is connect to us with current General Knowledge. Here we are providing some current affairs news.Candidates can also check here Daily current affairs 02 February 2016, Current affairs February 2016 and Today GK questions with answers.
Daily Current affairs 02 February 2016, Check Free GK Questions updates
CBDT Signed two bilateral APAs with UK
The Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) has signed with United Kingdom two bilateral Advance Pricing Agreements (APAs). These APAs were signed on 29th Feb 2016 by two Indian group entities of a UK based Multi-National Company (MNC).
Points about Advance Pricing Agreements (APAs)
- The APAs was introduced in India in 2012 as per income Tax Act, 1961.
- This provides trust between tax payers regarding transfer pricing. It has main aim to avoid controversy between Tax regulator and Tax Payer.
India, Afghanistan ink pact for visa-free travel by envoys
India and Afghanistan have signed agreement for visa free travel for person who have diplomatic passport holders of these two countries. The agreement was signed after meeting of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Afghanistan Government Abdullah Abdullah with PM Narendra Modi.
Kidambi Srikanth wins 2016 in Men’s Singles Syed Modi Badminton Title
Ace Indian shuttler Kidambi Srikanth has won Syed Modi Badminton championship title. In the final Match at Lucknow he beat Huang Yuxiang of china by 21-13, 21-14 and 21-14.
- Women’s single Title won by Syaka Sato (Japan).
- Men’s Double Title won by Malaysian pair of Tan Wee Kiong and Goh V Shem.
- Women’s Double Title won by South Korean pair of Shin Seung-chan and Jung Kyung-eun
Novak Djokovic wins Australian Open Men’s Singles 2016 Title of Tennis
Novak Djokovic won Australian Open Men’s Singles 2016 held in Melbourne, Australia. In final maths he beats Andy Murray with in 7 sets 6-1, 7-5, 7-6 score.
- Mixed double title won by lena Vesnina (Russia) and Bruno Soares (Brazil) with score of 6–4, 4–6, 10–5.
Check Latest Current affairs 2016 of this week
- Indian cricket team beat Australia team with 3-0 in T20 series.
- Indian Women cricket team creates history by winning T20 series verses Australia team.
- Gurdeep Singh appointed as CMD of NTC.
- Sania Mirza and Martina hingis won Australia open women’s double tennis title.
- Iran, Airbus signed agreement to buy 118 airbus planes.