CTET 2019 Application Form, CTET 2019 Online Form Date, Notification: CBSE Board is inviting application form for central teacher eligibility test 2019. Those candidates want to apply for CTET 2019 they can apply online in this post. Check out the Delhi TET Examination eligibility criteria in this post and then submit the CTET 2019 Online Application form.
CTET 2019 Application Form | Apply CTET 2019 Online Form Here
The CBSE Board will conduct Delhi TET(Delhi Teachers Eligibility Test) 2019.Delhi TET is for the candidates aspiring to become teachers in primary(I-V)and upper primary (VI-VIII) in the state of school of India CTET 2019 notification will be released by the Department of school Education. TET is a compulsory Examination for all the B.Ed. qualifying candidates. Candidates have facility to apply online for the examination.
CTET February 2019 Online Form
Organization: CBSE Board
Exam Name: Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2019
CTET July 2019 Online Form Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should have following qualification as described by NCTE.
- CTET July 2019 qualifications Teachers of classes (I-V) paper I 2019: –Candidates should have passed senior secondary with 45 percent marks. Those appearing in final 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education (B.Ed.) /2- year Diploma in in special Education are also eligible. OR Candidates with BA/B.Sc. with at least 50 percent marks and B.Ed. qualification can also apply.
- Qualification for Teachers of classes VI-VIII(paper II)2019: Applicants having B.A./B.Sc. and those appearing in final 2 year D.Ed./B.A./B.sc. with at least 45 percent marks.
CTET July 2019 Online Form: –
In this post we have updated the TET Notification. Candidates must read official notification before applying online for CTET. CTET Notification 2019 will be released soon on the official website. Candidates can submit the application form online. Follow the instructions to apply online for CTET 2019.
- Click on the following link for CTET July 2019 Online Form
- Go to the above given link and then enter application number/birth date/other details.
- Then fill the details and submit the form and get application number and registration number.
CTET July 2019 Online Form Important dates: –
- Starting date for online application: -5th February 2019
- Closing date for online application: -5th March 2019
- Admit Card Date: April 2019
- Exam Date: 7th July 2019
CTET 2019 Exam pattern, syllabus and scheme:
CTET syllabus consists of two objective type question papers. Each paper consist of 150 MCQ’s and Each question carries 1 marks totaling for 150 marks. details of question papers are following:
- Paper I Syllabus: Teachers for classes I to V primary School.
- Paper II Syllabus: Teachers for classes VI to VIII in upper primary school.
- Paper I and II: For those candidates who are interested to do teaching from classes I to VIII.
CTET 2019 paper I(I-V) duration of examination-one and a half hours
CTET 2019 Paper II(VI-VIII)Duration of Examination-one and a half hours
CTET 2019 Admit card and Hall ticket Download:
All CTET candidates can download Admit card or Hall ticket from CTET exam official website before 15 days of the exam date.