On apecet.org AP ECET 2016 Application Form, download TS ECET 2016 Notification, Apply for AP ECET Exam 2016. Download AP ECET 2016 exam details.
AP ECET Application Form 2016: TS AP ECET application form 2016 will publish in the upcoming month. The contenders who want to pursue their B.Tech degree in the various institutes of Andhra Pradesh State they need to apply for TS ECET application form 2016. AP ECET 2016 application form will be issued in the month March 2016.
AP ECET (Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test) is a state level entrance examination which will be hosted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur (JNTU). AP ECET 2016 exam expected will be commenced in the month May 2016. Check related news of ECET 2016 application form like eligibility criteria, application fee, counselling process etc below here.
NJTUK Kakinada of Andhra Pradesh is going to conduct the examination for engineering degree courses admission process. This entrance examination is known as Engineering Common Entrance Test. Engineering diploma holders/technology/pharmacy passed students can submit the application form in favor of ECET-2016 Exam. Last date for application form submission is 29th March 2014.
AP ECET Application Form 2014: –
Organization: –Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test
Exam Name: –ECET Examination 2016
Courses Name: –B. Pharmacy/ BE/ B. Tech
Eligibility Criteria for AP ECET 2016:
- Candidates should be citizen of India: apecet.org
- Candidates should complete diploma in engineering, Pharmacy, technology with 50 percentage marks (for reserved students 45 percentage).
- Result waiting or appearing contenders may also apply for it
Candidates age should be passed diploma in pharmacy/technology/engineering/science from a recognized university.
AP ECET Application Form 2016: –
Candidates can submit the application form on online mode. The application form is available on the official site: – www.apecet.org. Candidates can submit the application online below:
How to Apply:
- Access very first the trustworthy site like www.apecet.org.
- Then make the click on: Click here for AP ECET Online Application
- And you should do the registration for this.
- After registration enter the academic & personal info that are asked.
- Click on exam fee submission tab & deposit it.
- Upload photo as well as signature in the required size.
- Make a click on submit button.
- Then take hard copy of it for further purpose.
Click on the above link and then send the application form and take print out of application form.
Important Dates: –
- Beginning date for online registration – March 2016
- Deadline for the registration or fill form is – April 2016
- Exam holding date – May 2016
- Result date – June 2016
- Counselling date – July 2016
Willing aspirants required to submit RS 300/- as exam fee.
Exam Syllabus: –You can download complete syllabus of AP ECET exam from the official site of AP ECET exam.
Admission Process: – Candidates will select on the basis of performance in the ECET 2016 examination. There will be a written examination and students will get admission after counseling. On the basis of marks in written exam students will get admission in the degree courses.
Candidates can submit the application form for NJTUK ECET 2016 examination. Those candidates want to submit the application form they can get complete details of notification, important dates, selection mode, exam details and other details here.
AP ECET Admit Card 2016: Andhra Pradesh engineering common entrance test 2016 admit card will be issued by JNTU. All enrolled competitors need to get their hall ticket to give the written test without any problem. It is the valuable document to participate next admission process.
AP ECET Result 2016: Result of AP ECET 2016 will come in June 2016. After viewing the final result candidates can take admission in the engineering program. Students can see their result through authenticate site
AP ECET Counselling 2016: Counseling will start of qualified candidates in the July month. Students who are going to attend counselling procedure they need to carry counselling call letter along with & required documents. Seat will be allotted according the merit list.