ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2018, Karnataka ESIC UDC/ LDC Vacancies: All medical department job seekers are invited to check ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2018 Notification for UDC/ LDC/ MTS/ Medical Post Vacancies 2018. ESIC Karnataka has issued a new ESIC recruitment notification to invite willing and talented candidates for ESIC Karnataka ESIC vacancies of UDC, MTS and stenographer.
Candidates who are searching for government jobs this is a good opportunity to get this government job. Eligible and talented applicants can apply online from official site of ESIC Karnataka www.esickar.gov.in. Check full detailed notification and other details like age limit, Educational qualification, Selection Procedure, Application fee and how to apply are given below.
ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2018 Vacancy details
Total no. of Posts: 228
Name of Posts:
- Upper Division Clerk: 110 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff: 113 Posts
- Stenographer: 5 Posts
UDC: Graduation Degree from recognized University/Institutions with knowledge of Computer including office suites and database For ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2018.
MTS: Matriculation or its equivalent from recognized Board/Schools.
Stenographer: Higher Secondary (12th) pass candidates from recognized Board/Schools.
Minimum age: 18 years
For MTS: 25 years
For UDC and Steno: 27 years
- For GEN/OBC candidates: Rs. 300
- For other candidates: no fee
Selection will be based on following steps.
- Written Exam
- Stenography test
- Computer Skill test
ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2017 Application Details
- Last date to apply:
- Last date to Pay online fee:
How to apply for ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2018
- First open official site esickar.gov.in.
- Now click on careers link on home page.
- Now click on ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2018
- First read all details carefully in recruitment notification.
- Click on apply online.
- Now fill all details in application form carefully.
- Now pay application fee and click on submit.
- Take print out copy of fill application form for future use.
Written exam will be taken for selection of candidates. Admit card for written exam will be available on official site after completion of online application process. Applicants can get admit card online by their roll no. from official site.
Result will be available of written exam after few days of written exam. Applicants can check their result with score from official site with their roll no. Applicants this result will decide that you are qualify or not for next round.