ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment 2018, ESIC Medical Vacancy 2017-18: A new hiring to going to take place in Maharashtra ESIC Department for various post vacancies soon. All Those candidates who want to work under the department of ESIC, they need to be updated with all upcoming notification of ESIC. Interested and Qualified Candidates can apply for these posts on or before last date. The age of interested applicants should be in between 18 years to 38 years. Age Relaxation for Reserved Category is provided as per Govt. norms.
According to this 5 Year Age Relaxation is for Backward Category Applicants. Application Fee to apply for these post is Rs. 800/- for General or Open Category Candidates and Rs. 400/- for the reserved or Backward Category Applicants. We are providing the complete information on our web portal www.jobonweb.in. Direct official link of application form also provided on our website. Please visit to our website.
ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment 2018 Post Wise Details:
Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Maharashtra has released the recruitment notification for the various posts of X Ray Technician, X Ray Assistant, Lab Technician, Laboratory Assistant, Occupational Therapist, Physio Therapist, Dietician, ECG Technician, Compounder and Nurse. So the eligible candidates can apply for these post on or before the last date. The online applications for these posts are started now. Post wise Vacancy Details, eligibility criteria, age limit, academic qualification and many other details are given below on this web page. So Keep visiting to our portal for more updates.
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|X Ray Technician||11|
|X Ray Assistant||06|
Important Dates to Memories:
- Starting Date of Online application: Available
- Last Date to Apply online: 31st august 2017
- Last Date to pay Application Fee: 31st august 2017
ESIC Maharashtra Vacancy 2018 Details:
- Name of organization: Employee state Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Maharashtra
- Name of Post: X Ray Technician, X Ray Assistant, Lab Technician, Lab Assistant, Business Aid Technical Officer, Physician Nutritionist, Heart Rate Graph Technician, Mixer/ Pharmacist and Nurse
- Number of Vacancies: 733
- Application Process: Online
- Initial Date to start online application: Available
- Last Date to Apply: 31st august 2017
- Job Location: Maharashtra
- Official Website: nic.in
Age Criteria for ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
- Minimum Age should be 18 Years
- Maximum Age should be 38 Years
- Age Relaxation 5 Years for Backward Category applicants
- General or Open Category: Rs. 800/-
- Other or backward Category: Rs. 400/-
- See Official Notification
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
So apply for Rajya Kmagar Vima Yojana Bharti 2018 as soon as possible.
Steps to apply online for ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
- First of all interested candidates visit to the official website of ESIC Maharashtra that is esic.nic.in
- After that Look for the ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment Notification for various medical posts
- Open the Recruitment Notification in the PDF Format
- Carefully read ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment Notification and find all the information
- Now Look for ESIC Maharashtra Vacancy 2018 Link
- Click on that link
- Application Form will open in new page
- Now fill all the details in the application form like name, address, phone number, father’s name, mother’s name and date of birth etc.
- Now Upload the Scan copy of Recent Photo and Scan Copy of Your signature in the required manner
- Now Upload the Scan Copy of All Required educational documents and scan copy of Experience certificates
- Now Crosscheck the application form
- Pay the application Fee as per Your Category
- Submit the application form carefully
- At the End take a print out of filled application form and keep is safe for further references
- Now Close the Window
ESIC Maharashtra Exam Admit Card 2018
The Admit Card of Rajya Kamgar Vima Yojana Bharti will be release 15 Days before the exam. You can download the admit card after visiting the official website after release of admit card. Call Letter or Hall Ticket is the very important document as it has all important information like exam date, time, applicant name, signature and more.
ESIC Maharashtra Exam Result 2018
The Result of ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment 2018 will be release after the termination of selection process. You can check the results after visiting the official website.
For more information visit to our portal jobonweb.in