FACT Recruitment 2017 fact.co.in, Appy Online For Apprentice Vacancies: – The Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Limited has published notification for the job fighters Apply online 107 Technician Trade Apprentice Jobs to full fill in vacant seats. Suppliants who are searching for jobs in FACT Recruitment 2017 they are most welcome to apply online. Appellants should check eligibility criteria below before apply online. For more Details about FACT Notification 2017, you can checkout our website that is fact.co.in. Mode of application is online. The application form against FACT Technician Apprentice Notification 2017 is available soon.
About Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Limited : The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited (or FACT Ltd), a fertiliser and chemical manufacturing company in Kochi, Kerala, India, was incorporated in 1943, by Maharajah Sree Chithira Thirunal Balarama Varma. It is the first fertiliser manufacturing company in independent India and also the largest Central public Sector Undertaking (CPSU) in the State of Kerala. All the required Details about FACT Technician Apprentice Jobs 2017 like age limit, educational /qualification, Salary scale, selection process, Exam fee, dates etc are provided on our website at www.jobonweb.in. You can check from here.
FACT Recruitment 2017
You need to first download FACT Technician Apprentice Application form and fill with all accurate information. All the qualification, age and other information are given below. Before apply, candidates are advice to check all the eligibility criteria and for details candidates must visit the official website i.e. fact.co.in. For applying the post of Technician Apprentice maximum age limit 23 years as per Notification of FACT Recruitment 2017. FACT 107 Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2017 candidates have to visit the official website for complete information.
Name of Organization:- Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Limited
Total no of Vacancy:- 107
Name of the post:-
- Diploma Apprentices (26)
- Trade Apprentices (75)
- For Graduate Apprentices Posts: Appellants need to possess Diploma in Electrical, Chemical, Civil, Mechanical, Instrumentation, Chemical & computer science.
- For Diploma Trainee Posts: Contenders must have ITI Trade Certificate in Fitter, Welder, Copa, Machinist, Electrician, Welder, Plumber, Instrument Mechanic, Vehicle.
Pay Scale:- As per the organization norms and condition
- Not be above 23 years As on 01-07-2017.
- For Age Relaxation Details refer official website.
- Written Examination
Application fee:- Visit Official Notification
- Start Date to Appearing Application form:-updated soon
- Last date to submit Application form:- updated soon
- Application Dates For Diploma Trainee Post: updated soon
- Application Dates For Apprentice Trainee Post: updated soon
Mode of Application :- online
FACT Recruitment Official Notification
FACT Recruitment 2017 Apply online
Official Site: – fact.co.in
Application Procedure to FACT Recruitment 2017
- Firstly, Applicants need to logon on official website “fact.co.in”.
- Click on Apply online.
- Fill the form as per Government norms.
- Submit all the require details
- Upload documents as require.
- Hit on Submit button.
- Take a print out of the Application form for future use.
Exam pattern and syllabus of FACT Exam 2017
For last year exam pattern and this year syllabus please check official website of FACT i.e. fact.co.in for previous model papers, Syllabus & Exam pattern details after announcement of official Notification.
FACT Technician Apprentice Exam Admit card 2017
The Authority will release FACT Technician Apprentice Exam 2017 Hall Ticket before the few days of exam. Admit card is very important document without this you are not allowed to enter in the exam center. Candidates please download your FACT Technician Apprentice Call Letter 2017 before appearing in the exam.
FACT Technician Apprentice Exam Result 2017-18
All the information about FACT Technician Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2017-18 is mentioned here. The Result of FACT Technician Apprentice Exam will be declared soon after the finishing of the written Test. Aspirants who will be Shortlisted in Written Exam, they will be appeared in the next rounds.