GATE 2017 Application Form | Online Registration | Exam Dates | Syllabus: GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) is going to take place in the month of the February 2017. Those candidates who are preparing for the GATE 2017, they are looking GATE Question papers 2017. Applied candidates can check and download GATE Question papers with Answer key form the web portal. Candidates can check and download GATE solved previous Year Papers from our web portal.
We are providing GATE Previous Year papers in our web portal. You can check from here. For more information, you can visit on the official site of the GATE. GATE Exam will be conducted by the IIT Roorkee in the Different-2 Exam centers. GATE is the national level exam which is conducted by IIT Roorkee. This exam has scheduled each year. The main reason of scheduling this exam is to test the subject knowledge and aptitude of the candidates so that they can get admission in PG programmes.
GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) is jointly regulated by the 7 IITs i.e. Bombay/ Delhi/ Guwahati/ Kanpur/ Kharagpur/ Madras/ Roorkee and IISC. This year GATE exam is scheduled by the IIT Roorkee. Applicants can get the direct admission into the Ph.D programme through this score card. Lots of public and private companies also consider the score card of GATE exam for recruitment use.
GATE Application form is going to be appeared form the 1st September 2016. Those candidates who want to fill GATE Application form 2017, they can visit official site of the GATE that is gate.iitr.ernet.in. Those candidates who want to take admission in the PG Courses like M. Tech/ M.E in the IIT, they can fill GATE Exam Application form 2017 form the official site. Starting date of the GATE Registration 2017 Form is the 1st September 2016. Check www.jobonweb.in to know more.
GATE 2017 Application Form | GATE Exam Date | Registration Last Date
Those candidates who are preparing for apply GATE Application form 2017, they will have to fill and submit GATE online Application form 2017 before or on 4th October 2016. After the last date of the Closing GATE 2017 online Form, application form will not be taken. So candidates will have to submit GATE Exam Form 2017 before the last date of the dead line. All the details of the GATE 2017 Notification are discussed below of the page- you can check from here-
About GATE Online Application from 2017:- GATE is also known Graduate Aptitude Test in engineering which is going to be conducted by the IIT Roorkee. Gate online Application Processing System GOAPS is going to start from 1st September 2016. Awaited candidates can fill GOAPS Exam Form 2016 before or on 4th October 2016.
Candidates can get all latest updates about GATE 2017 Exam like registration process, application fees, eligibility criteria, corrections and exam dates from our web page that is www.jobonweb.in.
Eligibility to Fill GATE Exam Application form 2017:-
|Graduate Aptitude Test In Engineering|
|Organization Name- IIT Roorkee|
|Offered Course Name through GATE:- M.E/ M.TECH/ private or Government Jobs|
|GATE online Registration 2017 Form|
| GATE Score Card Validity:-|
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering
|Application Fee: –|
§ For general/ OBC candiates-Rs.1500/
§ For Women candiates-Rs.750/
§ For SC/ST –Rs.750
Mode of the application:- Online
Official website: gate.iitr.ernet.in.
GATE Exam Details 2017
GATE minimum Eligibility Criteria 2017:- those candidates who have completed graduation in Engineering, they can fill GATE Application form 2017 by the online. You can check all the details from the given table-
|Required degree||Education /Qualification Description||Year of the qualification not later than||Degree status|
|B.E/B.Tech/ B.Pharma.||Bachelor degree in Eng. / B.SC/ diploma in Eng. Or in final year||2017||In final year or completed|
|B.Arch||Bachelor degree in architecture( five years)||2017||In final year / completed|
|Int. M.E/B.Tech dual degree after 12th||Integrated master’s degree / dual engineering degree/ 5 years program||2017||Currently in final/ 5th year/ or completed|
|B.sc research/ B.S||Bachelor degree in science ( 4 years or Diploma )||2017||Should be in Final year or completed|
|M.SC/ M.CA/ M.A||PG in any branch like in science/mathematics/static/computer application and equivalent discipline||2017||In final year / completed|
|Int. M.Sc / INt. B.S/ M.S||Integrated M.Sc./ 5th year of integrated B.S.-M.S. program||2017||Posses in final year or completed|
|Professional society exam ( B.E/B.Tech/ B.Arch)||Professional society must be recognized by the MHRD//UPSC/ AICTE by the institution of engineer India AMICE by the civil engineers India||NA||Completed section professional courses|
Instruction to apply Gate Exam Online Registration form 2017:-
- Firstly Go to the official site of the GATE that is
- Now click on the GATE Application form 2017.
- Fill the application form with all required details.
- Attach your required document.
- Deposit the application fee online or offline through SBI Challan
- Download the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form
GATE 2017 Question papers with Answers Download Here: –
Every Year many Coaching Centers provide GATE 2017 Answer key for all the branches. You can analysis GATE Answer key 2017. Here you can download GATE 2017 solved papers for all the branches.
GATE 2016 Exam Application Form Correction:
If the nominees will made some mistakes in their application form then they can follow these steps:
- They can make the correction in application form during the correction period dates are provided here on this page.
- The screening of examinations form of examinees has been started.
- Those applicants will be contacted by sms / email, whose applications need to be revised in photo or signature or TI or documents.
- A confirmation on successful applications of nominees will be notified by sms/ email after 15th Oct 2016 onwards.
- Minor mistakes likes in Name or Date of Birth can be changed later by participant, to be notified by the officials.
- The correction window will be opened from 20th Oct 2016.
What is NEW in GATE 2017 Exam:
- Centre:- Some new centers are also added by exam authority that are Burdwan (IIT Guwahati Zone)/ Dibrugarh (IIT Guwahati Zone)/ Gorakhpur (IIT Kanpur Zone).
- New Exam Paper:- In XE paper new section will be added on Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences (section H). So the number of sections in the XE paper has increased to eight i.e. from A to H.
- GATE for International Competitors:- GATE 2017 exam will be organized for international appliers also that is Bangladesh, Nepal, Ethiopia, Sri Lanka, Singapore and United Arab Emirates (U.A.E).
The fee structure is as follows:
- For women/SC/ST/PWD – Rs 750/-
- Other Candidates – Rs 1500/-
GATE 2017 Exam Pattern
- of Papers: 1 paper of GATE which is consisting of 100 marks.
- of Questions: 65 questions of objective type and numerical answer type (NAT).
- Out of 65 questions, 10 questions will be asked from the general aptitude section which carries 15 marks.
- Time Duration: 3 hours.
- Examination Mode: Online Computer Based Test (CBT).
- For1 mark multiple choice questions, 1/3 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- For 2 marksmultiple choice questions, 2/3 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- There is no negative marking for numerical answer type questions.
GATE 2017 Admit Card
Candidates can download their Admit card from the zonal GATE websites or from our web page. Admit card will be uploaded online on 5th Jan 2017. The information such as GOAPS roll no, ID and password are required for downloading the GATE admit card 2017.
How to download GATE 2017 Admit Card:
- Applicants have to click on the direct link which is provided on our web page.
- By clicking on that link you will directly redirect on the official web page.
- Here you can enter your roll no and date of birth.
- Click on enter tab.
- Finally you get admit card in front of you.
- Download it and take a hard copy of it for exam use.
GATE 2017 Syllabus
GATE is held for the 23 paper. The nominees are required to select only one paper as per their choice. There is a separate syllabus for each paper.
The answer key will be released by the authority after a few days of the examination. The candidates can match their answers with the official answer key.
GATE 2017 Result
GATE results will be out on the GATE Online Application Website. It will be announced on 27th March, 2017. After the announcement of result, the successful candidates can download their score card by accessing the GOAPS portal.
GATE Score Card
The score card is only available for the qualified candidates and can be downloaded from the official portal of GOAPS. The GATE score card is valid for the 3 years from the date of the declaration of result. The candidates can download the score card from 27th March to 26th May 2017.
The cut-off marks are the minimum marks required by the candidates to qualify the particular examination. The authority releases the GATE cut-off 2017 marks after the examination.
The counselling of the GATE will be conducted by the CCMT. Through counselling, the candidates are admitted to NITs, IISC, IITDM. After the announcement of the result, the counselling procedure will be scheduled. The IITS also conducts their own counselling for providing admission.