Gramin Bank Recruitment 2018, IBPS Gramin Bank Vacancy 2018-19: – Recently, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has published a new recruitment as Gramin Bank Recruitment 2018 for all candidates to select eligible candidates for the total 10278 Posts of Office Scale I, II, III and Office Assistant on the vacant posts. All eligible and talented candidates are required to fill their online application form for this recruitment notification after check all eligible criteria detail. All detail are mentioning on the official website www.ibps.in.
Online application form of Gramin Bank Officer Scale Recruitment 2018 has been started from 8th June 2018 at official website through online mode. All candidates who have complete education qualification can submit their application form before last date. Candidates will select on basis on their performance in written exam and interview test that will son conduct by the board on dates. Eligible Criteria of Gramin Bank Office Assistant Recruitment 2018 can check by download its official notification form official website. Complete detail has been mentioned in official notification for all candidates who want to apply application form.
Gramin Bank Recruitment 2018
The board has released a recruitment notification to recruit eligible and ability candidates for these posts mentioned above in this page. Candidates who are searching for Bank Job 2018 have a great chance to submit their Gramin Bank Job 2018 by last date. The authority will receive online application form of candidates till last date 2nd July 2018. Candidates who have interested such types of recruitment can fill their application form. Only candidates will part of examination who submitted their application form with all required details.
Gramin Bank Recruitment 2018 Details:-
- Name of Authority: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
- Name of Bank: Gramin Bank.
- Name of Post: Office Assistant, Office Scale I/ II/ III.
- Number of Post: 10278 Posts.
- Location of Job: Across India.
- Official Website:ibps.in.
|Name of Post||Number of Post|
|Officer Scale I||3303|
|Officer Scale II||1466|
|Officer Scale III||160|
Gramin Bank Eligible Criteria 2018:-
Candidates must check complete eligible criteria from here. We are going to mentioning all detail for all candidates who are going to submit application form. Eligible criteria are mentioning below this section.
Candidates, who apply their online application form for this recruitment, must pass Graduation Degree in relevant Filed and must have knowledge of Computer and local language. For more detail check official notification.
Age limitation has been defined according to post wise that are mentioning below this section.
- Officer Scale I: 18 Year Old to 28 Year Old.
- Officer Scale II: 21 Year Old to 32 Year Old.
- Officer Scale III: 21 Year Old to 40 Year Old.
- Office Assistant: 18 Year Old to 28 Year Old.
Online application form fee will accord category wise. For General and OBC candidates will have to pay Rs. 600/- and all other candidates will pay Rs. 100/-.
Candidates can check pay scale detail according to post wise from official notification.
Candidates will select according to their performance in both written exam and interview test.
- Application Starting Date: 8th June 2018.
- Application Closing Date: 2nd July 2018.
Steps How to Apply Gramin Bank Recruitment 2018:-
- First, candidates log on official website.
- Search Gramin Bank Recruitment 2018 link on website.
- Fill all require detail in open application form.
- After enter upload all document scanned copy with form.
- Make application payment through online mode.
- Finally click on submit button.
- Now filled application form appear on screen, take print out of it.
Gramin Bank Admit Card 2018:-
Admit card will soon available on official website after release by the authority. All candidates who successfully applied their application form will able to download it from official website through online mode.
Gramin Bank Result 2018:-
Result will also available on official website after some time of completed examination. Candidates who appeared in this examination will soon able to download it from official website through online mode.