How To Clear Ias Exam In First Attempt: Check Preparation tips to how to prepare for UPSC IAS exam. tips to clear IAS exam without coaching. Check full details about How To Clear UPSC Ias Exam, How To Clear Ias Exam With out Coaching, How To Clear Ias Prelims, How To Clear Ias Prelims In 3 months.
How To Clear Ias Exam In First Attempt: Indian Administrative Services (IAS) is one of the 24 honorable services in the India. Every year Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) organizes the entrance examination of Civil Service Examination (CSE) for pruning the talented Indian aspirants for the different Civil Services Jobs such as IPS / IFS. In these 24 hour services, the post of IAS is the most decent and famous post for which each and every participated students want to get selected.
Conducting Body: Union Public Service Commission
UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) is India’s central authorized agency for organizing the different Civil Service Exam such as IPS / IFS / CDS / NDA / Combined Medical Service (CMS) Exams etc. These examinations of UPSC Civil Service Exams are one of the stringent examinations in the World with success rate of 0.1% to 0.3% only.
How To Clear Ias Exam In First Attempt, Some Preparation Tips to Crack IAS Exam 2017
UPSC IAS Exam Pattern:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) gives the post of Civil Service to the skilled aspirants who qualify the following rounds successfully:
- IAS Prelims
- IAS Mains
No. of attempts given to different category:
Union Public Service Commission is provided a different number of attempts according to their category. Candidates can appear in this exam according to their category.
- For General category students: 6 attempts
- For OBC category applicants: 9 attempts
- For ST / SC category appliers: Unlimited (till max. age limit)
How To Clear Ias Exam In First Attempt, How to qualify UPSC IAS Exam:
It is compulsory to follow these steps to crack the exam of UPSC CSE:
- Long Term Strategy: first create a long – term planning to qualify the Prelims and Main examination. Don’t be distraught if you didn’t pass it in the Ist attempt, inquire the IAS Crackers that how they fought at the end of their last chance and how they cracked it finally. With 3 – 4 months study, applicants can’t make it believable to qualify the exam; they have to study hard around 10 to 11 months continuously. They have to follow the follow the examination pattern and syllabus strictly. Then they will get the enough confidence for the final selection.
- Focus: Keep your mind focused at the time of preparation of the UPSC CSE exam. Without focus you have to prepare for 3, 4 or 5 years for this exam. Just forget everything else and then surely you will become an IAS Officer.
Follow Exam Pattern / Syllabus Strictly:
Following Syllabus is a key planning to qualify any exam, UPSC Pre exam consist two papers of 200 marks each:
Paper: 1 and Paper: 2
Both the papers were consists the questions from General Studies.
- UPSC IAS Pre exam is of passing nature, marks which are secured in this paper – 1 won’t counted for final selection but you have to pass this exam for the mains exam. If you clear this exam then only you are eligible for the UPSC Mains.
- UPSC IAS Mains exam includes 9 papers, out of which you have to qualify in 2 papers and marks of other 7 papers will be counted for final selection obtained out of 1750.
- UPSC IAS Interview session will be organized for the eligible aspirants who qualified in Mains exam. Interview session carry 275 marks.
Books that helps to Clear UPSC CSE Exam 2017
There are lots of books available in the market with the help of them you can crack the Pre exam and Mains exam but trust on the trustworthy publication like India Year Book, Oxford, R.S. Aggarwal, Arihant, TMH, Manorama Year Book etc.
- Mock Tests: Applicants can take the help of mock tests. It will also help you to overcome from the tension of exam and you will be able to check your knowledge on various subjects individually.
- News Papers: Read News Papers daily because it helps you to increase the general knowledge of the India and the World. With the help of this you come to know what is happening in the world.
- IAS Coaching: Candidates can take the help from good coaching center for the right guidance but keep this in your mind that coaching center won’t make you study hard. You have to study hard with own.
If you have any question related to UPSC CSE Exam Pattern, Books, Preparation Strategy, Syllabus, Study Material ask us via the comment section.