IPPB Recruitment 2018, India Post Payments Bank 1150 Manager Jobs: – The Indian Post Payments Bank Limited has been released a recruitment notification for Manager, Assistant, and Territory Officer and other to recruit interested appliers in the organization. This is a great chance for all talented applicants. Now candidates may apply online IPPB Recruitment 2018 on or before the last date. There are 1150 posts in this department. Applicants have a good chance that are looking for latest govt jobs and want to create their career in Govt sector. Now job seekers get high profile vacancy with the great salary in this department. Job viewers will have to fill their IPPB Vacancy 2018 from online official web portal. Eligible candidates who have completed their Graduation Degree may able to apply online for these vacant vacancies. All applicants can check other details about to IPPB Recruitment 2018 on official website. visit to www.jobonweb.in for more.
Indian Post Payments Bank Limited has invites the application from the eligible job seekers to fill Manager, Assistant, and Territory Officer Vacancies. Talented candidates can apply online IPPB Recruitment 2018 from authorized web portal such indiapost.gov.in. The Indian Post Payments Bank Limited will accept online mode application form of nominees by official web portal. All necessary details of IPPB Vacancy 2018 important details such as, salary structure, eligibility criteria, salary structure, Selection Process, application fee, important dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result, Cut off and other information.
IPPB Recruitment 2018
Details for IPPB Recruitment 2018 Notification
Name of Department: Indian Post Payments Bank Limited
Official website: indiapost.gov.in
Post Name: Manager, Assistant, and Territory Officer
Total Post: 1150
- For Manager Area Sales: 200
- For Assistant Manager Area Operations: 300
- For Territory Officer: 650
- Notification Releasing Date: December 2017
- IPPB Application Stating Date: 15 December 2017
- IPPB Application Closing Date: 05 January 2018
- Admit Card Releasing Date: Updated Soon
- Exam Date: Updated Soon
- Result Announcement Date: Available Soon
All the eligible candidates will have to full fill the required age & education qualification criterion that is given below:
Education Qualification: Candidates must have done Graduation degree for any recognized university
- Minimum Age Bar: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Bar: 40 Years
- Age relaxation must like as per govt rules
Selection Process: The selection procedure will be going after through on the written examination, Personal Interview and Group Discussion.
Salary Information: Candidates who are selected for the jobs they will get the salary criteria according to fasten through the authorization. The post wise emoluments details can be realize from the official notice.
For General Categories and OBC Categories have to pay Rs. 700/- and SC and ST Categories have to pay Rs 150/- By Online mode.
How to apply IPPB Application Form 2018 Online:
- Applicants should log on to official web page of Indian Post Payments Bank Limited that is indiapost.gov.in. Now go to the career web page
- Then appliers press on the preferred advertisement
- Now appliers can read the official notification cautiously and click on Apply Online.
- Now candidates can fill the application form, and upload the all applicable, photograph, and signature cautiously.
- Now applicants Pay the registration fee and submit the IPPB application form
- Finally take hard copy of the registration form for future reference use.
IPPB Admit Card 2018
Indian Post Payments Bank Limited is going to recruit for Manager, Assistant, and Territory Officer Vacancy. IPPB Admit Card 2018 will be very soon declared on the authorized web portal of the exam organization.
IPPB Result 2018
Indian Post Payments Bank Limited has successfully conducted for vacancy of Manager, Assistant, and Territory Officer Examination at various exam centers. Then candidates who are waiting for their IPPB Exam 2018, they can check their IPPB Result 2018 from the official web portal.