Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2018-19, joinindiannavy.gov.in Jobs 2019: A huge number of Sailor Bharti is announced by Indian Navy. There are total 400 Vacancies of Navy Sailor AA Posts. Indian Navy or Nausena has been declared recruitment notification for the appointment of candidates for the posts of Sailors. We are providing the complete information on Indian Navy on our webpage jobonweb.in. So stay updated with us. It is the good news for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for Navy jobs. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for Indian Navy Jobs 2019 through online mode by visiting the official website joinindiannavy.gov.in. Candidates are announced that online applications will be available from 14th December to 30th December 2018.
Skilled and interested candidates need to submit the Indian Navy Application form 2018-19 on or before last date. Job seekers want to participate in the selection procedure of Indian Navy Vacancies 2019 must read official notification before going to fill application in order to finds eligibility conditions. Applicants are required to access its official website to apply Indian Navy Recruitment 2019. Further more detailed information about Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment is available below in this article. For more details visit www.jobonweb.in.
Details ofIndian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2018-19 Notification:-
In this session year 2019, Indian Navy authority has planned to recruit various Executive officers posts. Job seekers who want to enroll in Indian Navy 2019 Jobs must refer our website portal. Here we are providing the direct official notification link and online application link for the convenience of the applicants. Candidates should read official notification before applying for Indian Navy Recruitment.
About Indian Navy
Indian Navy is recruiting the various posts of Sailors (AA/SSR/ MR). So apply for these posts as soon as possible. On the below section you can check out all the complete and the essential details about the Indian Navy Engineer Recruitment 2019. So apply for the Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2018 as soon as possible. Aspirants can send their Indian Navy jobs 2018-19 online applications till 30th December 2018 .
Brief Overview on Indian Navy Jobs 2017-18
|Name of organization||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Post||Sailor MR|
|Job Type||Nausena Jobs|
|No. of Vacancies||400|
|Initial Date to start online application||14th Dec 2018|
|Last Date to apply||30th Dec 2018|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Exam Date||Announce Later|
Candidates applying for Indian Navy vacancies must have following qualifications:-
- 12th or equivalent passed with Physic & Maths as compulsory subjects plus one of these subject:- Chemistry/ Biology or computer Science from s recognized Board of Education.
- Candidates should be Born between 02nd July 1993 and 01 Jan. 1999 (both dates included)
Steps to apply online for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018:
- First, visit to the official website joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Then go to the home page to search Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment Notification 2018 for officer posts.
- Carefully read all the instructions provided in the notification
- Click on Indian Navy Vacancy Application Form link available in the end of the post.
- Enter all the required details like name, registration number and date of birth etc.
- Now upload the recent photograph and all required educational documents.
- Crosscheck Application form before going for submission
- Click on submit button
- Submit application form carefully
- At the end, take a hard copy of filled application form for further use.
- Candidates are required to pay examination fees of Rs 205 through the online mode.
- Computer Based test.
- Physical Test
- Medical test
Indian Navy Interview Call Letter 2018
Applicants who have successfully submitted application form on or before last date can download the interview call letter after the release of it. Interview Call Letter will be announced 15 days before the interview process. Interview call letter has various important information like interview date, time, applicants name, signature and more.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018
The result of Indian Navy 2018 will be declared after the interview or selection test. Applicants can check their results after visiting the official website.
For More information on Indian Navy Recruitment Kindly visit to our website jobonweb.in.