JKBOPEE Admit Card 2019 Download, JKCET Hall Ticket/ Exam Date 2019 Here: Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Exam (JKBOPEE) is scheduled to be held the Jammu & Kashmir common entrance test (JKCET) soon to take admission into different professional courses like Medical and engineering courses in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. The Jammu & Kashmir BPEE Board is going to announce the JKCET Exam Admit Card 2019/ JKBOPEE Admit Card 2019 soon for all the nominees of JKBOPEE and this year lots of students have been applied for this JKCET (common entrance examination tests).
Now the JKBOPEE will declare the JKCET Exam Admit Card 2019/ Jammu & Kashmir CET 2019 permission letter before the date of entrance exam. Applicants who are looking for the JKCET Exam Admit Card 2019 can get their examination call letter of Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations 2019 from its main website page and download the procedure of how to download. Here we are providing you all the latest news of JKBOPEE and we are also giving you a direct link of admit card of JKBOPEE 2019.
Download JKBOPEE Admit Card 2019:-
Organization: Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE)
Exam date: 21st April 2019
Admit card: 2nd Week of April 2019
Examination name: Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test (JKCET)
About JKBOPEE Permission letter:
JKBOPEE Board is conducting exam at various examination centers in Jammu and Kashmir. Candidates can download their JKCET hall tickets 2019 with the help of their registration number and Birth date. It is an important document for all the candidates so bring it with you at the time of exam. Permission letter included some information of exam and applicants like date of exam, name of the candidates, timing of exam, venue of exam etc.
Admit card can be downloaded by following procedure: –
- First navigate to the main web page of JK state Board of Professional Entrance Examination @ “jakbopee.org”.
- Then press on the call letter 2019 download link.
- Select your exam such as MDS , B Ed (Kashmir), Diploma Polytechnic , JKCET, B. Ed (Jammu), MD/MS/PG Diploma or MD/MS (Ayurveda).
- Feed your required details such as application number or date of birth details.
- Submit the form by clicking on submit tab.
- Your JK BOPEE 2019 admits card will be generated on your computer.
- Download it.
- Take a hard copy of it for exam use.