Karnataka TET Application Form 2018-19, KARTET Exam 2019 Notification: – Karnataka TET 2018 Notification is released online now. The KARTET Application Form 2018 will be available from 5th Dec to 25th Dec 2018. All the interested candidates can check all the details of KarTet provided below.
The latest news related to the Karnataka TET 2018-19 is that very soon starts the procedure for Karnataka TET Application Form 2018-19. KAR TET 2018-19 is conducted every year to determine the eligibility of candidates for the appointment of primary and upper primary teachers in government schools across the state. Applicants who are fully eligible they must submit their application form before the closing date of application form. Karnataka TET Online Application will be accepted by all the candidates in online mode only. All the detailed description related to the official KAR TET 2018-19 Notification will be able to gather by all the candidates from right below.
Interested Eligible and Skilled candidates can apply for these posts. This is the Graduate Primary Teacher Posts. You can apply for these posts through online mode only. The Educational qualification for these post should be Graduate and B.Ed. Degree in respective field. We are also providing the complete details on Karnataka TET Application Form 2017 on our webpage jobonweb.in. So stay updated with us. The Age Limit, Salary Details, Selection process and Educational qualification details is provided below in this article. Read this article completely.
Details of Karnataka TET Application Form 2018-19:-
Every year School Education Department Karnataka recruits the various posts of Graduate Primary Teacher. Now this year also School Education Department Karnataka is going to recruit the 10000 posts of Graduate Primary Teacher. For mor information you should read to KARTET Notification 2018-19. The online applications for these posts are started from soon on the official website. Follow www.jobonweb.in for more.
Karnataka TET Application Form 2018 Details:
- Name of Organization: School Education Department Karnataka
- Type of Job: State Govt. Job
- Name of Post: Graduate Primary Teacher
- Total Post: 10000
- Work Location: Karnataka
- Application Process Mode: Online
- Initial Date to start online application: Coming Soon
- Last Date to Apply: Coming Soon
- Official webpage: kar.nic.in
Important Dates to Remember:
|S. No.||Event Name||Date of Event|
|1.||Initial Date to start online application||5th December 2018|
|2.||Last Date to Apply||25th December 2018|
|3.||Last Date to Pay Fees||27th December 2018|
|4.||Commencement of Admission Card||23rd January 2018|
|5.||Exam Date||3rd February 2018|
Eligibility Criteria Required for KAR TET 2018-19:
- Graduate/ B.Ed. Degree in the respective field
- Minimum Age: 21 Year
- Maximum Age: 40 Year
- Rs, 14550/- to Rs. 26700/- plus allowances
- See official Notification for application Fee Details
- Prelim Exam
- Main Exam
Steps to apply online for Karnataka TET Application Form 2018-19:
- First of all candidates visit to the official website of Karnataka School Education Department
- Now look for Karnataka TET Application Form 2018-19 Notification Link
- Click on that link
- Carefully read all the instructions provided in the notification
- Now Look for Karnataka TET Application Form 2018-19 Link
- Click on that link
- Now application form will open
- Fill all the details in the Karnataka TET Online Form like applicant name and address
- Upload scan copy of recent photo and scan copy of signature
- Now upload the scan copy of all required educational documents.
- Now Pay the application fee as per your category
- Crosscheck the KAR TET 2018 application form and keep it safe for future use.
- At last take a print out of filled Karnataka TET 2018 Exam form and keep it safe for future use.
- Now Close the window
Karnataka TET Application Form Admit Card 2018-19:
The admit card of Karnataka TET Application Form 2018-19 will be release after the completion of evaluation process of forms. You can download the admit card from the official website of KAR TET. The admit card is the very important documents to sit in the exam. Admit Card contain various important information like exam date, time, applicant name, signature, photo and more. You can download the admit card after the release of it. Admit Card can be downloaded from the official website of Karnataka School Education Department. Direct official link of admit card also provided on our webpage. So stay updated with us.
Karnataka TET Application Form 2018 Result:
The Result of Karnataka TET Application Form 2018-19 will be release after the termination of selection process. You can check the results after log on to the official website.
To know more information on Karnataka TET Application Form 2017 kindly visit to our website jobonweb.in.