KPSC Recruitment 2017, Apply 1430 GDMO Vacancy 2018 kpsc.kar.nic.in: The Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released the employment notification for the post of Senior medical Officer and General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) in Karnataka Health Family Welfare Department. The last date to fill online applications form is 11th Sept. 2017. So please apply on or before last date. There are total 1430 post of senior + eligibility criteria is provided below on our this portal. So visit completely this page. There are 1065 posts of Senior Medical Officer and 365 post of General Duty Medical Officer. This is the state Govt. Jobs. For more information on this recruitment you can visit to the official website kpsc.kar.nic.in. Job Location for these post is Karnataka.
Now, the online application process has started and the direct official Karnataka PSC Notification 2017 link is provided below in this article. Read this notification before applying for the KPSC GDMO Vacancy 2017 through online application mode. Check below given information to get all the knowledge about the KPSC Jobs 2017. For more details visit www.jobonweb.in.
KPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification
Post Wise Details in KPSC Recruitment 2017:
|Name of Post||Total vacancies|
|Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in General Medicine||257|
|General Surgery Specialist/ Senior Medical Officer||101|
|Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in Obsterics & Gynaecology||167|
|ENT Specialist/ Senior Medical Officer||59|
|Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in Dermatology & Venereal Diseases||79|
|Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in Anaesthesia||99|
|Paediatrician Specialist/ Senior Medical Officer||158|
|Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in Opthamologist||80|
|Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in Orthopaedic Surgeon||31|
|Radiologist Senior Medical Officer||34|
|General Duty Medical Officers||365|
Qualification Required for KPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Senior Medical Officer: MBBS Degree with Post Graduation/ Diploma in respective field
- General Duty Medical Officer: MBBS Degree from recognized University + 6 years Experience as GDMO
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 42 years
Age Relaxation as per Govt. norms
- KPSC senior Medical Officer: Rs. 30400 to 51300
- GDMO: Rs. 28100 to 50100/-
- General Candidates: 300/-
- Others: Rs. 150/-
- Written Exam
KPSC Recruitment 2017 Details:
|Name of organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Senior Medical Officer and General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)|
|Notification Release Date||5th august 2017|
|Online application starting Date||10th august 2017|
|Last Date to apply online||11 Sept. 2017|
|Last Date to pay application Fee||12th Sept. 2017|
Steps to apply online for KPSC Recruitment 2017:
- First of all candidates visit to the official website kpsc.kar.nic.in
- After that look for the KPSC Recruitment Notification 2017 for the Post of Senior Medical Officer and GDMO
- Carefully read all the instructions provided in the notification
- Then after look for the KPSC Recruitment Application form for the Post of Senior Medical Officer and GDMO Posts
- Click on that online application from link
- Fill all the required details like name address, date of birth in the required fields.
- Upload your recent photo and signature in the required size
- Upload your All Educational Documents and Experience Certificate in the required manner
- Now Crosscheck the application form and Submit the application form
- Pay the application Fee as per your Category
- Now Submit the form Completely
- After Submission there will be Pop Box will open for Print of application form
- Take a print out of application form and keep its safe for future uses
KPSC Recruitment 2017 Admit Card
The Admit Card of KPSC Recruitment 2017 will be release before 15 days of Examination. Hall Ticket or admit card has all important information like exam date, exam name, center, applicant name, signature and more. We will provide direct official link on our webpage after the publication of admit card. So stay tuned with us.
KPSC Recruitment 2017 Result Declaration
The result of KPSC Recruitment 2017 will be release after the termination of selection process. We will provide the information regarding Result on our webpage jobonweb.in. result will be provided after the completion of written exam and interview.
The KPSC is firm of Karnataka State Govt. KPSC stands for Karnataka Public Service Commission. Now KPSC is recruiting the 1430 posts of Senior Medical Officer and General Duty Medical Officer. So please apply for these posts as soon as possible.
To know more information on KPSC Recruitment 2017 kindly visit to our website jobonweb.in.