KVS LDC Typing Test Admit Card 2018, UDC Typing/Skill Test Hall Ticket: – The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) is going to release KVS LDC Typing Test Admit Card 2018 for upcoming typing test examination in upcoming month. For this purpose the board is going to update KVS LDC Typing Test Call Letter 2018 for all candidates to appear in this examination. All candidates who want to attend this examination need to download their admit card from official website. Examination will be conducted by the examination authority in upcoming dates.
The official KVS LDC Typing Test Hall Ticket 2018 will available very soon in online mode. all candidates who submitted their online application form for the post LDC UDC and Steno will soon able to download their admit card from official website. Only candidates who successfully applied their online application form before or on due dates can download it. Admit card is very using full to participate in examination. Without KVS LDC Steno Typing Test Admit Card 2018 candidates will not able to sit in exam and will be debarred for it.
After successfully download admit card candidates can check full details regarding to examination like exam date, exam time, exam venue and other. All detail is mentioning on admit card page. Candidates will have to enter all required log in details for download their KVS UDC LDC Typing Test Admit Card 2018. Candidates must bring this admit card print out with extra ID Proof card when going to appear in examination. Examination authority will not enter any candidates who have incomplete detail. Candidates can also log in website www.jobonweb.in for download their admit card with direct link.
KVS LDC Typing Test Admit Card 2018
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has announced the 1017 vacancies for the posts like-LDC UDC Steno, and other posts. After that vacancies that will also release the admit card for the KVS LDC Tying Test Admit Card 2018. The many candidates who interested in this post can applied in the online mode before the last date of application form of LDC/UDC post. It has announced the teaching and Non teaching both type of vacancies. The candidates who are participate in the written exam of KVC LDC Steno Exam 2018 and they also pass their written examination with highest marks can be applicable to download their admit cards for the typing test.
The KVS LDC Board will conduct the typing test for the job in the different departments and they will release the KVS LDC Typing Test Admit Card 2018. The eligible candidates will download their admit cards to fill the information like application number and date of birth and direct download the KVS LDC Hall Ticket 2018 for the test. All the details related to the typing test can see on the official web portal. The Call Letter of KVS 2018 will include all the information which is related to the typing exam like examination center, date of test and all other details of applicants. The candidates who want to see all the eligible details for this post can see their company web portal.
KVS LDC Notification 2018
- Name of Organization: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
- Name of Exam: KVS LDC Typing Test 2018
- Name of Post: Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
- Category: Admit Card for Typing Test
- Vacancy: 1017 Post
- Job Location: All over India
- Official Website: www.kvsangathan.nic.in
The all eligible candidates who fill the online application form and also successfully passed the written examination with good marks they will face the next round that is typing test. The date of the typing test will release on the official website of KVS LDC Typing Test Admit Card 2018. More details like selection procedure and syllabus are given on the official website.
About the Exam Syllabus:
- The Assistant Commissioner Post questions will be 180 for 180 marks.
- The Administrative officer and librarian post questions will be 200 for 200 marks.
- The finance officer and UDC (Upper Division Clerk) post questions will be 160 for 160 marks.
- The stenographer and LDC (Lower Division Clerk) post questions will be 100 for 100 marks.
- The Hindi translator post questions will be 100-100 for 100-100 marks for both subjective and objective type questions in the paper.
- The time duration will be 2 and 3 hours for the examination.
- The LDC and UDC Post will required the typing test for the 50-50 marks.
KVS LDC Typing Test Admit Card 2018
In this recruitment of KVS LDC Typing Test Admit Card 2018 the eligible candidates will see all the information related to the admit cards for the typing test. After the completion of the written examination the face the next round that is typing and for the typing test the KVS LDC Department will release the permission letter for the typing test.
- Written Exam
- Typing test and Skill test
- Document Verification
- Merit List
How to apply in KVS LDC
- First, candidates visit official web portal.
- Now click on KVS LDC Typing Test Admit Card 2018
- Enter all required detail in admit card page.
- After enter click on submit button.
- Now admit card will displayed on screen.
- Finally take print out of it for exam purpose.
KVS LDC Typing Test Admit Card 2018:-
All candidates are advice to keep safe their admit card print out whenever examination process completed. Candidates who have valid admit card will able to take place in this examination. Examination complete detail is mentioning on admit card page. Some exam pattern are providing below this section for all candidates. Candidates should know them before going to attend this examination.
- Typing Test: typing test will on only computer there candidates speed will in English- 40 W.R.M and in Hindi – 35 W. P. M.
- Shorthand Test: Shorthand Speed should be 80 w.p.m.
- Computer Proffency Test: MS- Word, MS- Excel, MS- Access, MS- Power Point and Internet.
KVS LDC Typing Test Result 2018:-
The result will be declared by the board on its official website after successfully conducted examination. Candidates will wait some time for result download from official website.