MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017, 418 Fireman/ Chemist Jobs, www.mahagenco.in: – MAHAGENCO is the Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited which is also a State Govt. Enterprise. It is popularly known by many different names like Mahanirmiti, Mahagenco, MSPGCL and MSEB. It was established in the year 2005 as MSEB. Recently it has completed 11 years of excellence on 6th June 2016. As per the Information it has total 15000 employees who are already engaged with this organisation. This company is also govt. owned public company. Candidates are invited to visit organisation home page that is www.mahagenco.in . If aspirants require brief knowledge about its services, projects and current openings then candidates are suggested to visit official website www.jobonweb.in
Recently a notification comes according to which Government of Maharashtra has approved recruitment project for the year 2017-18. So company has already updates its organisation website with new vacancies.
MSPGCL Recruitment Vacancy 2017 : Mahagenco has just announced that total 418 posts are open for this year in which several kinds of posts are available. These posts consists Chemist, Fireman, Junior Officer and many more posts. Last date to apply for online application form is 07th Feb 2017. So all the participants who are interested and eligible are informed that they can only apply before last date. In this article we are providing a list of Mahagenco Recruitment 2017 Projects to all the available supplicants. For more information and instruction follow advt. link i.e. mahagenco.in. Mahagenco brings a great opportunity for those aspirants who are looking job in Govt. sector.
MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017
|Commission Name||Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited|
|Job Type||Govt. Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Chemist, Jr. Officer, Fireman and many others|
|No of Posts||418|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Application starting date||16th Jan 2017|
|Last date to submit application form||7th Feb 2017|
MAHAGENCO Post wise Vacancies details 2017:
- Chemist: 100
- Junior Officer (Security): 46
- Fireman: 88
- Nurse: 15
- Pharmacist: 08
- Assistant Programmer: 13
Eligibility Criteria for MAHAGENCO Job 2017:
- For Jr. Officer: Graduate and Bachelor Degree
- For Fireman: 10th/ Matriculation pass
- For Chemist: Aspirants who want to work in Chemist Department must be done B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) in Chemistry.
- Candidate should be under Upper Age limit 38 years.
If candidates are interested for this vacancy then visit home page for knowing information about pay scale.
- Online Examination
- Personal Interview
- Physical Efficiency Test
- For reserved category: 800/- and Rs. 600/- (for Gr.1 and Gr.2)
Rs. 500/- and Rs. 300/-(for Gr.3 and Gr.4)
Candidate can submit online application fee via Net Banking and Debit card as suitable for them.
- Application initial date: 16th Jan 2017
- Application final date of submission: 7th Feb 2017
- Fee charges last date: 7th Feb 2017
- Notification Published Date: 01 Jan 2017
How to apply for MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017
- Applicants first open official web portal i.e. www.mahagenco.in.
- Search link related to Mahagenco Recruitment 2017 and click on that option.
- Download application form for instruction reading.
- Now candidate have to start to fill the form carefully.
- Fill all the section which are mandatory and pay the applicable fee for which you have applied.
- Submit the application form before last date.
MAHAGENCO Exam Permission Letter:
The Company will circulate Exam Admit Card 10 or 15 days before the Examination. This Admit Card is most important document while entering in the exam center. Without Admit Card candidates will not permitted to give exam on examination centre. So please Candidates download Hall Ticket carefully before appearing in the exam.
MAHAGENCO Exam Result 2017
The Exam Result will be released very soon after finishing the online Examination. Aspirants, who will be passed in Written Exam, call for Interview. All the necessary required details related to Application form are mentioned clearly above.