MP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2018-19, 140 Civil Judge Vacancy: – Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment Authority has now come up with their latest MP Civil Judge Vacancy 2018-19. The notification has now available to download at the official web portal of the recruitment authority. As per the notification all of the aspirants are now inviting all the candidates to apply online for the vacant 140 Civil Judge Class-II (Entry Level) Posts. Aspirants before proceeding to apply for MP High Court Civil Judge Vacancy 2018-19 they must have to first meets all the eligibility criteria’s which includes educational qualification and age limit. This is to notify all of the aspirants that they will only able to fill the MP High Court Civil Judge Online Form 2018-19 in online mode of application only.
The application form for this MP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 will be accepting from 05th August 2018 to 04th September 2018. Candidates who want to check the details related to qualification and further they must have to download the official MP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 Notification or else they are advised to read the full article carefully. In order to get successfully recruit into this MP Court Civil Judge Grade II Recruitment 2018-19 they must have to clear all the selection rounds individually. For further details related to the MP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2018-19 all of the candidates are advised to read the full article from top to bottom.
MP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2018-19 Details
- Name of the Recruitment Authority – Madhya Pradesh High Court
- Name of the Vacancy – Civil Judge Class-II (Entry Level)
- Number of Posts – 140
- Application Mode – Online
- Job Location – Madhya Pradesh
- Official Web Portal – mphc.gov.in
MP High Court Civil Judge Grade II Vacancy Details
- General – 70 Posts
- OBC – 20 Posts
- SC – 22 Posts
- ST – 28 Posts
MP High Court Civil Judge Eligibility Criteria 2018-19
It will be mandatory for all the candidates to successfully meets all the eligibility conditions for successfully apply into this MP High Court Vacancy 2018 and they are as follows-
Candidates must have graduation Degree in law from any reputed college / University.
- Minimum Age Limit – 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 35 Years
- General/OBC – Rs 1000/-
- ST/ST/PWD – Rs 600/-
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Personal Interview
- Rs 27700 – 770 – 33090 – 920 – 40450 – 1080 – 44770 and extra allowances
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 05th August 2018
- Closing Date to Apply Online – 04th September 2018
- Examination Date – 29th September 2018
How to Apply for MP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2018-19
- Primarily logon to the official web portal of the MP High Court.
- Next click to apply for MP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2018-19.
- Carefully fill the online application form.
- Uploads the signature and photograph after scanning.
- Pay the online registration charges.
- Finally submit the online form.
MP High Court Civil Judge Admit Card 2018-19
Aspirants who are going to attend the MP Civil Judge Exam 2018-19 they will be able to download their admit card 10-15 days prior to the date of the exam. Admit card will be available to download in online mode only.
MP High Court Civil Judge Result 2018-19
The final result for this MP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2018-19 will be declared very soon by the recruitment authority after successfully conducts the exam on the scheduled examination date. The date to declare the result will soon be disclosed by us right here. Aspirants are advised to regularly visit our website to get all the updates.