Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018-19, 318 Apprentice Vacancy: – Naval Dockyard Mumbai on the recently published notification is now inviting all the eligible aspirants to apply online for their latest Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Recruitment 2018-19. As per the details coming out from the official web portal of the particular recruitment aspirants will be recruiting into the vacant 318 Apprentice Posts. All the successfully recruited aspirants into this Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2018-19 will provide training by the experts and then they will provide job into this particular organization. For successfully taking part in this particular recruitment aspirants first have applied into this recruitment by successfully submits their application form before the last date of Naval Dockyard Mumbai Application Form 2018-19.
All of the candidates will be able to apply into this Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018-19 from 27th July 2018 to 17th August 2018. Application for this particular recruitment will only accepts by the recruitment authority in online mode only. After the due date no application form will be accepted. Candidates must have to successfully meet all the eligibility criteria’s for successfully taking part in this Naval Dockyard Mumbai Vacancy 2018-19. All of the details which are enclosed in the official recruitment notification will be able to gather by the candidates from right below. Aspirants will also be able to apply into this Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018-19 also from website.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018-19 Details
- Name of the Recruitment Authority – Naval Dockyard
- Name of the Vacancy – Apprentice
- Number of Posts – 318
- Job Location – Mumbai
- Application Mode – Online
- Official Web Portal – bhartiseva.com
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Vacancy 2018-19 Details
01 Year Apprentice Training Trade: 253 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel-20
- Power Electrician-20
- Instrument Mechanic-10
- Foundry Man-05
- Pipe Filter-15
- Shipwright (Wood) -20
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance-20
- Mechanic Refrigerator & Air Conditioning-05
01 Year 03 Months Apprentice Training Trade: 07 Posts
- Crane Operator – 05 Posts
02 Year Apprentice Training Trade: 60 Posts
- Shipwright(Steel) -40
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Eligibility Criteria 2018-19
All of the candidates who are going to apply into this Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018-19they must have to compulsorily meet all the eligibility criteria’s and they are as follows –
Aspirants must have completed 10th Standard and ITI in the relevant trade.
Candidates must be born between 1st April 1999 and 31st March 2018.
- Written Examination
- Skill Test or Interview
Refer the official recruitment notification.
- First Year of Training – 70% of the minimum wage of semi-skilled workers.
- Second Year of Training – 80% of the minimum wage of semi-skilled workers.
- Starting Date to Apply – 27th July 2018
- Closing Date to Apply – 17th August 2018
How to Apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018
- Initially logon to the official web portal of the recruitment authority.
- Next click on the link to apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018.
- Fill the online form carefully.
- Uploads the signature and photograph.
- Finally submit the form and takes the hard copy of the application form.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Admit Card 2018
After successfully apply for this recruitment candidates are now waiting for successfully download their admit card for successfully attends their Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Exam 2018-19. The admit card will soon be released.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Result 2018-19
The final result will be declared soon by the recruitment authority at their official result portal. The result will be declared individually for all the selection rounds.