NEET OMR Answer Sheet Challenge 2019 : On Monday i.e. June 2019, the Supreme Court of India has permitted the CBSE Board to announce the CBSE NEET 2019 Results. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the dates of displaying the OMR (Optical Mark Recognition) Sheet Images and display of Answer Keys. Applicants who had attempted the National Eligibility cum Endurance Test (NEET UG 2019) can view the scanned images of their OMR Sheet & Answer Keys through accessing their account with the help of their Registration Number and Password on the official site of NEET.
Contenders who are going to challenge the OMR Sheet Responses prepared by the CBSE need to pay Rs. 1000/- for each one of the question. As per the Supreme Court order, the Result of NEET 2019 will be announced on 26 June 2019. But before the results declaration, NEET OMR Answer Sheet 2019 would be displayed on 15 June 2019. NEET OMR Answer Sheet Challenge 2019 will be made by only appeared candidates. The OMR Sheet Images and questions responses will be appeared on 3rd to 17th February 2019.
NEET OMR Answer Sheet Challenge 2019 Responses
NEET 2019 OMR Answer Sheet and Responses has been dispatched at cbseneet.nic.in. The direct link to download the NEET 2019 OMR Answer Sheet is given below in the end of this article. Candidates who want to download their CBSE NEET OMR Response need to provide their registration number and password at NEET official portal. CBSE will accept the NEET OMR Answer Sheet Challenge 2019 on 13 and 14 June 2019.
|Activity||Challenge Period||Date of Display|
|OMR Sheet Display and Responses to the Questions||March 2019 till 5 PM||June 2019|
NEET OMR Sheet and Responses has been issued to precede the further exam process for admission. Candidates must go through the website Jobonweb.in for all latest updates about the NEET Results 2019.
NEET 2019 – Display of OMR Answer Sheet
Answer Key of NEET 2019 will be appeared on 15 June 2019 at cbseneet.nic.in. Now the challenge period by the applicants has been reduced to 2 days instead of 3 days. NEET 2019 was organized on 07 May 2019 to get admission in MBSS and BDS Courses in which huge number of supplicants appeared in the current year session. Click on direct NEET OMR Answer Sheet Challenge 2019 link given below here.
|Activity||Display Date & Challenge|
|Answer Key Display||March 2019 till 5 PM|
- Name of the Board: Central Board of Secondary Education
- Official site: “http://cbseneet.nic.in/”
- Exam Name: National Eligibility cum Endurance Test
- Exam Date: 3rd to 17th February 2019
- Category: Answer Key
- OMR Answer Key Availability: up to March 2019 till 5 pm
Procedure for NEET OMR Answer Sheet Challenge 2019
- Step-1 Firstly, Go through the NEET Official link that is cbseneet.nic.in.
- Step-2 There Find the link relevant to NEET OMR Sheet and Answer Key 2019.
- Step-3 Click to open that link and logging your account by using registration number and password.
- Step-4 Select your question for which you want to challenge the OMR Sheet.
- Step-5 Now, Pay Rs. 1000/- per question through online mode and repeat this method for each OMR Sheet Challenge.
- Step-6 Fee will be refundable to the applied applicants in case their Answer key will be accepted by the CBSE.