NIFT 2019 Admit Card, nift.ac.in NIFT Feb Hall Ticket 2019 Download: NIFT 2019 Admit Card is already generated by the authority on 10th January 2019. The NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) conducts a national level entrance examination for providing admissions into various UG and PG courses in the field of fashion and technology. This examination is the first step to get admissions in different courses offered by NIFT. Through this article, we are providing details about National Institute of Fashion Technology Admit Card. The authority provides the NIFT Admission Card 2019 only for successfully registered candidates. The NIFT 2019 Hall Ticket is available via online process through the professional website. Check www.jobonweb.in for more.
Any offline method will not be accepted to send the admit card. The admit card is released from January 2019. The Permission Letter contains details like candidates name & roll number, venue of exam, exam date & timing, etc. Candidates note down this that it is necessary to bring the admit card at the exam center. The examination will be organized on 20th January 2019. The NIFT 2019 result will be provided to students at the end of May or June 2019. For taking admissions candidates are also needed to clear the written test, group discussion or interview sessions. Candidates can participate in the NIFT 2019 counselling procedure in the month of June 2019
NIFT 2019 Admit Card
The NIFT is a “national level entrance examination” which is organized by the National Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai in the major cities of the country. This exam is a perfect gateway to get admission in different UG and PG professional programmes in fashion technology & design field. For admissions in NIFT courses, firstly candidates have to clear the written entrance exam and after that candidates have to pass the situation test/ group discussion/ personal interview rounds. The authority has released the applications for the year 2019. The latest information regarding NIFT 2019 Exam including courses offered application form, important dates, etc. is available on Jobonweb.in.
The National Institute of Fashion Technology has issued the provisional admit card for written test of 2019 undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) admissions on its official website. The written examinations will be held on February 12, 2019.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 exam from any recognized central/state board.
NIFT Job Exam 2019 Details:
- Name of Organization– National Institute of Fashion Technology
- Name of the Exam: NIFT Examination 2019
- Official site: – nift.ac.in
- Situation Test/ Group Discussion/ Interview: April- May 2019
- Online Registration Begins: November 2019
- Online Registration Last Date: Jan 2019
- Last Date to download Admit Card: Jan 2019
- Exam date: – 20th January 2019
- Result Announcement Date: – End of May/ June 2019
- Admit Card Released: January 2019
- NIFT Counselling: June 2019
NIFT 2019 Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Exam: offline mode (pen and paper mode).
- Negative Marking: No provision of negative marking.
- Papers Section:This exam has been divided into two parts GAT (General Ability Test) and CAT (Creative Ability Test).
- of Questions: Total 150 questions in GAT test.
- Language: The GAT question paper will be asked in English language.
- Paper Duration: The test duration is 2 hours.
NIFT Exam Syllabus:
The syllabus is composed of different topics like Quantitative Ability, Communication Ability, English Comprehension, Analytical Ability and General Knowledge & Current Affairs. Candidates who are going to appear for NIFT examination 2019 should prepare from these topics for the examination purpose.
Steps to Download NIFT Call letter:-
- Go toadmissions page of NIFT
- Click on the link to download admit card to go to the login page
- Fill details like first enter 6-digit application number of NIFT 2019
- Then enter date of Birth (DOB)
- After that enter registered email Id
- Click on ‘Submit’ button
- Admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download in on your computer and take a print-out
NIFT Exam Result 2019:
The authority will provide a direct link for receiving exam result on web page Jobonweb.in. After completing successful examination students need to check their result via roll no. wise or name wise. Candidates may have capability to view their exam result by visiting official web site link. The examination result will be broadcasted by the exam committee of National Institute of Fashion Technology after the completing exams.