North East Postal Circle Recruitment 2017, Post Office GDS Vacancy 2018: – Aspirants who are willing for North East Post Office Job Vacancy 2017 are states that online application forms are available from 25th April 2017. Supplicants can download the online application form for North Eastern Circle GDS Vacancy 2017 from the official portal up to the last date that is
24 May 2017 (5th June 2017). For more detailed information about the North East 748 Gramin Dak Sevak Job Vacancy 2017, aspirants can visit here: Jobonweb.in.
The India Post Office, government of India has recently published a new notification about North East Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 to invite the eligible candidates for filling up total 748 Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies. So, interested applicants can apply for North Eastern Post Office Jobs in online mode. North East Postal Circle vacancy application form last date is now 5th June 2017.
About North Eastern Post Office: Just currently, the recruitment board authority has revealed an advertisement regarding the North East Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 on official site. All those job seekers who are very concerned and keen North Eastern Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 are informed that read complete notification for the relevant GDS Vacancy before applying for the Post.
North East Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
North East Post Office GDS Vacancy 2017 details:
|Name of the Department||North East Postal Circle Department|
|Job Type||Indian Post Office Jobs|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Total No of Posts||748 Vacancy|
|Application starting date||25-04-2017|
|Last date to submit application form|
Category wise Vacancy details:
- UR Category: 372
- OBC Category: 34
- SC Category: 43
- ST Category: 299
Eligibility Criteria for North East Postal Circle Vacancy 2017:
- Candidate must be qualified Matriculation/ 10th class from any approved board by the State Govt or Central Govt.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- For SC/ ST: 05 years
- For OBC: 03 years
- Aspirants after selection in North East Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 jobs will be offered best amount of salary by the North Eastern Circle Department.
- Selection will be done through automatic created merit list which will be prepared based on 10th qualification marks.
- For OBC/ OC: Rs. 100/-
- For others and Female category: Nil
- Application fee charges will be received through online mode of payment only.
- Starting date for online registration: 25 April 2017
- Final date to submit online application: 5th June 2017
Steps to download the application for North East Postal Circle Recruitment 2017:-
- Step-1 Visit the official website of North Eastern Circle indiapost.gov.in.
- Step-2 Find the North East Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 link for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts and click on apply online link.
- Step-3 Open Notification and read all the instructions carefully.
- Step-4 Enter all the information correctly for India Postal Circle GDS Jobs.
- Step-5 After that recheck the filled application form for verifying all the details accurately.
- Step-6 Upload self attested copies of scanned photo and signature.
- Step-7 Pay your application fee and submit the application form.
- Step-8 Finally, Take a print out of it and carry it during interview time.
- Step-9 Aspirants are advised to Note their registration ID & Password for future references.
North East Post Office Admit Card 2017 : Admit Card will be appeared before two weeks of the date of examination through the official website. Hall Ticket comprises information of the examination like name of applicant, center address, examination date & timing etc.
North East Post Office Results 2017 : North Eastern Post Office GDS Vacancy Result 2017 will be disclosed after one or two months of examination. Result will be provided on main official portal in online mode.