North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017, 426 ALP ASM Jobs Apply Online: Those candidates who are looking for jobs in railway sector are notified that 426 vacancies are there in North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017. The North Eastern Railway Recruitment cell, Gorakhpur recently issued RRC NER GDCE Exam 2017 notification to fill various govt. jobs. The Post that is available to RRC NER Recruitment 2017 is Assistant Loco Pilot, Assistant Station Master, Goods Guard, Junior Engineer and others. The other various post for which applicants can apply will be described at official advertisement of North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017.
The educational qualification, eligible criteria for applying each of the position available through RRC North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 are provided in the in the notification page. The Last date to send the application form is 10th Feb 2017. Only those candidates can apply for this job whose age is not more than 33 years and a minimum of 18 years of old in which OBC candidates has upper limit of age is 45 years and for SC/ ST upper age limit is 47 years. Pay scale of Rs. 5200- Rs.20200 and Rs.9300- Rs.34800 will be pay for selected students in Northeast Easter Railway recruitment 2017.
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017
There are five posts to recruit Fresher’s. The qualification needed by the North Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification 2017 is as-
- The applicants should have possess Matriculation, 12th, Diploma , Degree Qualification where some of the post need Matriculation and some may need Diploma and Degree qualification.
- If someone need to confirm the eligible criteria then go to the official website of Northeast Easter Railway recruitment 2017.
- The RRC NER application form will be available on Authorized Northeast Easter Railway, Gorakhpur web portal that is indianrailways.gov.in
RRC NER Gorakhpur Recruitment 2017 Apply Online:
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Cell, North Eastern Railway|
|Job Type||Railway Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Loco Pilot , Assistant Station Master, Goods Guard and other|
|Total no. of Posts||426|
|Job location||Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Starting Date to Apply||2/12/2016|
|Last Date to Apply||10/02/2017|
RRC North Eastern Railway vacancies 2017:
- Ticket collector: 46 Posts
- Commercial Clerk: 16 Posts
- Technician: 33 Posts
- Assistant Loco Pilot : 224 Posts
- Assistant Station Master: 56 Posts
Eligibility Criteria For North Eastern Railway ALP ASM Jobs:
Education Qualification: The applicants should have passed in 12th, Diploma, Matriculation.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 42 years
- OBC: 45 years
- SC/ ST: 47 years
- Written Exam
- Aptitude Test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
Important dates to remember:
Opening Date for online Application: 25th December 2016
Closing Date for online Application: 10th February 2017
How to apply for North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants first visit the official website i.e. ner.indianrailway.gov.in
- Then open NER notification file.
- Fill the application form with appropriate information.
- Attach the candidate recent photograph and qualification certificate copies.
- Now pay the applicable fee as per your category.
- Then send the application form to the mentioned address in notification.