Odisha SCERT Application Form 2018, SCERT BEd/ MEd/ DElEd Exam : – All the Odisha State Students are informed that Directorate of Teacher Education (DTE) and SCERT organize the B.Ed Entrance Exam in all over the state of Odisha. So, the applicants who are intended to get Odisha BEd MEd DElEd Course 2018 Admission are hereby notified to submit the application form before the last date. Students who have applied must qualified the B.Ed entrance exam to get admission in various private and government colleges. Follow www.jobonweb.in for more.
Odisha SCERT Admission 2018 Application form is running now for BEd, MEd, D.El.Ed, B.H.Ed, M.Phil Course Admissions 2018 at www.samsodisha.gov.in. All those candidates who want to take admission in SCERT Odisha 2018, they need to apply online from 25th May to 20th June 2018 by the official website of Odisha SCERT.
Large number of candidates has applied for Odisha BEd SCERT every year via filling Odisha SCERT Application Form 2018. Interested contenders can fill up the online application form for Odisha SCERT 2018 through the official website that is odishascert.nic.in.
Odisha SCERT Application Form 2018, SCERT BEd MEd DElEd
Odisha SCERT Admission application form will begin soon in upcoming days. Those candidates want to admission in BEd MEd DElEd they should be ready to fill Odisha SCERT Application Form 2018 form. Every year, State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) board organizes the entrance exam in the month of May/ June 2018. Odisha Board of Secondary Education offers 2 years B.Ed course to all the students who are studying under the Odisha State Board.
Odisha B.Ed 2018 Important Dates:
- Application Form Starting date: 25th May 2018
- Last date of online application: 20th June 2018
- Last Date to Pay Online Fee: 20th June 2018
- Last date to Pay offline fee: 22nd June 2018.
- Admit Card download date: July 2018
- Exam Date: August 2018
- Result Publication Date: August 2018
- Merit List Declaration Date: August 2018
- Counselling date: September 2018
About Odisha SCERT : The State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) will soon start the online application process to get admission in Odisha B.Ed Entrance courses. Applicants who are interested to join teaching course must fill Odisha SCERT Admission 2018 through online mode.
Odisha Board of Secondary Education (OBSE) every year organizes the Odisha B.Ed Exam in the month of May or June 2017 in which huge number of candidates take part in the B.Ed examination.
Necessary details of Odisha University B.Ed 2018:
- Name of the Conducting Body: Central Odisha University
- Name of the Exam: Odisha B.Ed Common Entrance Test 2018
- Official Website: odishascert.nic.in
- Application Mode: Online
Eligibility Criteria required to fill Odisha SCERT Application Form 2018
- Candidates must have done Graduation from any recognized University in subjects Science, Arts and Commerce.
- For General/ OBC: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/ PH Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- All category candidates should pay Rs. 200/- extra charges to apply for more than one subject.
- Aspirant’s selection into the Odisha colleges will depend on marks obtained by the contenders in the entrance exam and Graduation or Post Graduation Degree aggregate marks.
- Students who will score the minimum qualifying marks in the exam will be able to appear in the counselling.
Steps to download the Odisha SCERT Admission 2018:-
Step-1 First of all, Visit the official website that is scertodisha.nic.in.
Step-2 Now Search a notification link regarding Odisha SCERT Application Form 2018 and click on it.
Step-3 After that Enter the details such as Registration Number and Password.
Step-4 Pay application fee and upload all the required documents.
Step-5 Verify all the entries made in Odisha SCERT Application Form 2018.
Step-6 Hit on the submit button.
Step-7 Take a hard copy of form for the examination.