Post Office Vacancy 2018, Indian Postal Circle AAO/ GDS Recruitment 2018: – India Post office has recently published a recruitment notification for Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO) and other various vacant posts. Those candidates may apply online for the vacancy of Post Office Vacancy 2018 in the offline application form on or before the last date. There are 607 various vacant vacancies in this department. Candidates must send their suitably recommended through Head of department along with confirm copy of ACR/APARs for the 5 yrs. Integrity certificate and vigilance authorization report to below given address. Talented nominees in the vacant vacancies, they can apply online India Post AAO Recruitment 2018 by the offline procedure. Now candidates will send prescribe application form in the offline layout at the below address. Follow www.jobonweb.in for more.
Eligible applicants can apply online application form at its official website from 28 December 2017 and the closing date for application form 15 January 2018. The India Post office will accept offline process application form of job seekers by authorized web portal. So appliers who want to apply application must check all details from this web page on or before apply application from. Candidates can check main information i.e. salary structure, eligibility criteria, salary structure, application fee, important dates, how to apply, Call Latter, Result and other info.
Post Office Vacancy 2018
Required info for Post Office Vacancy 2018 Notification
Name of Department: India Post office
Exam Name: India Post Office AAO Exam 2018
Official website: indiapost.gov.in
Post Name: Assistant Accounts Officer
Total Post: 607
Job Location: All across India
- Notification Releasing Date: December 2017
- India Post Office Application Stating Date: 28 December 2017
- India Post Office Application Closing Date: 15 January 2018
- Admit Card Releasing Date: Updated Soon
- Exam Date: Updated Soon
- Result Announcement Date: Available Soon
Eligibility Criterion for Post Office Vacancy 2018
Applicants should complete and follow all the main information which is announced in this division for the Post Office Vacancy 2018.
Candidates who are qualified in Junior Accountants, Senior Accountants, Senior Clerks in related field which is organized through the Accounts of Departments of Central Government with 5 years of usual service in the grade as on date of advertisement.
- Maximum Age Limit: 56 Years
- Age relaxation must like as per govt rules
Eligible nominees will be shortlisted on the base of auto produce merit list will be organized through the India Post Office.
AAO Pay Scale: Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800 with Grade Pay Rs. 4800 (7th CPC)
Application Fee: Nil
How to apply India Post Office Application Form 2018
- Initially, applicants should log in authorized web page of India Post Office that is indiapost.gov.in.
- Then candidates should search posts and press on it.
- Now appliers can read all details cautiously.
- Then candidates can apply application form for India Post Office AAO Vacancy 2018.
- Nominees can fill up their all details correctly.
- Now applicants can upload their pass port size photo and signature.
- Lastly applicants save their India Post Office AAO Application Form for future reference use only
India Post Office Admit Card 2018
India Post Office has been released Haryana a notification for recruitment of candidates for AAO Post on its official web portal. India Post Office is going to announce soon on it’s authorize web page to download the India Post Office Admit Card 2018
India Post Office Result 2018:
Interested applicants should visit the official web portal or check out the exam result after releasing. Now candidates may check India Post Office Result 2018 on its certified web page.