Post Office Vacancy 2018, Indian Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2018: This is the good news for the candidates who are already registered with Post Office Vacancy 2018 vacancies that the Indian Post Office Department has released the new dates of online application submission. So stay updated with us. More information on Indian Post Office Recruitment 2018 is available on the official website also. Earlier Indian Post office Department has published the direct recruitment notifications for the PA, SA, MTS and many other posts. Post Office Vacancy 2018 Openings will be available soon along with application form on website indiapost.gov.in. The Indian Postal Circle Department is now planning to dispatch long awaited and wished recent employment news by their authorized portal for employing career oriented persons.
The upcoming notification of Post Office Vacancy 2018 was in process for release to fill up huge vacancies in all over the country of India. check Indian Postal Circle Exam syllabus & Pattern to get job. All Indian peoples who wish to build up their career in Indian Postal System may apply for Postman, Mail Guard, MTS, Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant etc via online mode. If candidate have any doubt then refer official web page of www.jobonweb.in. Post Office Recruitment 2018 Notification comes to recruit new employees for 20000 Upcoming Postman Posts like as PA, SA, MTS, Mail Guard and many more Jobs. Many candidates registered for these posts and many of them applied.
Post Office Vacancy 2018
But some of the registered candidates did not apply due to some reasons. So for these kind of candidates Indian Postal Department has published the new notification for the new date of already registered candidates. So you are the one of them please apply as soon as possible. We are providing the complete information on new date of online applications on our webpage www.jobonweb.in. Official website of Indian Postal Department is www.indiapost.gov.in.
Now this is fabulous news for passionate and interested unemployed people who are keenly waiting for 20000 new jobs opening in the Indian Postal Department. The applicants who are well qualified and interested in cracking Post Office Vacancy 2018 must satisfy eligibility needs for reaching to next level. If aspirant’s bio data meets with job profile then they can utilize this beneficial opportunity through applying application whose link will be provided shortly.
About Post Office IPS: The Department of Indian Post Service is directly controlled by the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology. IPS was popularly known by “Bhartiya Dak”. IPS is a Government operated postal system. IPS headquarter is situated at Sansad Marg in New Delhi. It was founded in 1774 year on 1st April at the time of British Empire. IPS is also considered as the oldest organizations of our country which is providing their services approx more than 150 years. “Dak Seva Jan Seva” is the main slogan of this Postal organization. Right now, it was divided into 22 postal circles and each circle headed by a chief postmaster general. Whereas each circle is segmented into regions which is headed by a postmaster general and containing field units known as divisions. The Indian Postal Service comprises more than 150,000 post offices, out of which 90% were in rural areas and 10% in urban areas. At present about 490,000 peoples are working under this department for giving best services of Letter post, Parcel service, EMS, Delivery, Freight forwarding, Third-party logistics and Deposit account.
India Post Office Vacancy 2018 Details:
|S. No.||Circle/State||Total Post||Extended Dates|
|1.||Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2018||645||Updated Soon|
|2.||Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2018||1126||Updated Soon|
|3.||Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2018||1577||Updated Soon|
|4.||Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2018||391||Updated Soon|
|5.||Jharkhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2018||256||Updated Soon|
|6.||Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2018||467||Updated Soon|
|7.||Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2018||1912||Updated Soon|
|8.||Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2018||620||Updated Soon|
|9.||Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2018||16||Updated Soon|
|10.||Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2018||1791||Updated Soon|
|11.||Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2018||579||Updated Soon|
|12.||Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2018||438||Updated Soon|
|13.||Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2018||1048||Updated Soon|
|14.||Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2018||128||Updated Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for Post Office PA/ MTS Job 2018:
As per official advertisement, the Post Office authorities are deciding to acquire energetic, smart and skillful youngsters with affective academic records for latest State wise 20000 Postal Jobs. Candidates who are willing to apply for this Central Govt Jobs 2018 must have 10th pass or 12th pass from a recognized education board. Registration procedures will be started in the month of February by both online and offline modes. Starting and ending date for submitting application will be updated in detailed India Post Office Vacancy 2018 notification that will be specified in very short time period by primary portal of organization.
- Interested candidates must have passed at least 10th/ Matriculation or 12th/HSC examination with English as a compulsory subjectfrom a Govt approved state/ central educational board.
- Intrigued individuals also required to have done Diploma/ Graduation/ Bachelor’s Degreeor its equivalent from any relevant discipline or any recognized Institute.
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 30 years
- Aptitude Test
- Computer Proficiency Test/ Typing Test
- Those participants who have appointed for above postal jobs are ensured to be paid a best Pay Band of 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 2,400/-including other benefits by the department.
- For Unreserved and OBC Category: 400/-
- For reserved and Women Category Candidates: No Fee is required
DOP Syllabus & Exam Pattern:
- The Indian Postal Department will be soon uploaded exam syllabus and exam pattern along with official notification on official website.
Steps to apply for India Post Office Vacancy 2018 Notification Application:
- Visit official website of the department gov.in.
- Now search link related to India Post Office Vacancy 2018 and click on that link.
- First download the PDF file of official advertisement and then read every essential points as instructed in notification page.
- If aspirants fulfilled all the eligibility criteria with qualification details then hit on “apply online” link.
- Enter all asked details correctly in the online application without any spelling mistakes.
- Now upload scanned passport size color photograph, signature and other necessary certificates only in jpg format.
- At last, click on “Submit” button after verifying filled information.
- Download submitted application form and then take printout of application for further usage.
MTS Postal Exam 2018 Admit card:
Hall Ticket will be released 15 days before aptitude test. This Admission Card comprises all the personal data about supplicant. This Call Letter help aspirants to get permission entering in examination hall.
PA Post Office Job Vacancy 2018 Exam Result:
India Post Office Vacancy 2018 Result will be issued at official website. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written aptitude test and must qualify the typing test round