PPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018-19, Punjab PSC Vacancy Notification: – Punjab Public Service Commission which is one of the largest recruitment commissions in the Punjab State has now successfully released a notification for the recruitment of the candidates into the 105 Lecturer Posts in Department of Technical Education & Industrial Training. Candidates who are searching for the Teaching Jobs in Punjab 2018-19 they are advised to download the official PPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018-19 Notification for gathering all the deep details related to this particular recruitment. For successfully apply into this particular PPSC Recruitment 2018-19 all of the aspirants must have to successfully meet all the eligibility criteria’s.
PPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018-19
The online registration process of this PPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018-19 will be commencing from 07th August 2018 to 27th August 2018. The last date for depositing the application fees will be 06th September 2018. Candidates will be able to apply for this PPSC Lecturer Application Form 2018 in online mode only. After successfully meets all the eligibility conditions aspirants must have to submit their application form before the closing date of the application form. Aspirants will be abl to gather all the details like eligibility criteria’s, application fees and process, pay scale, selection process etc related to this PPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018-19 from this page itself.
PPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018-19 Details
- Name of the Commission – Punjab Public Service Commission
- Name of the Post – Lecturer
- Number of Posts – 105
- Job Location – Punjab
- Application Mode – Online
- Official Web Portal – ppsc.gov.in
PPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2018 Details
- Lecture Electronics and Communication Engineering – 15 Posts
- Lecturer Mechanical Engineering – 22 Posts
- Lecturer Electrical Engineering – 15 Posts
- Lecturer Civil Engineering – 11 Posts
- Lecturer Computer Engineering – 10 Posts
- Lecturer Garment Manufacturing – 1 Post
- Lecturer Chemistry – 03 Post
- Programmer – 04 Posts
- Lecturer Medical Lab Technology – 2 Post
- Lecturer Maths – 05 Posts
- Lecturer English – 06 Posts
- Lecturer Physics – 11 Posts
PPSC Lecturer Eligibility Criteria 2018
All of the candidates who are going to apply into this PPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018-19 they must makes sure that they are successfully meeting all the eligibility criteria’s and they are as follows –
Aspirants must have successfully passed BE/B.Tech/ graduation/ master’s degree in the relevant discipline from any reputed college/university. Aspirants must also clear the NET Exam also.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 37 Years
- Unreserved Category – Rs 3000/-
- SC/ST Category – Rs 1125/-
- Ex-Servicemen of Punjab – Rs 500/-
- 15600-39100/- and Grade pay of Rs.5400/-
- Written Exam
- Starting Date to Apply – 07th August 2018
- Closing Date to Apply – 27th August 2018
- Online Application Fees Last date – 06th September
How to Apply for PPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018-19
- First of all logon to the official web portal of the PPSC.
- Next click on the link to apply for PPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018-19.
- Now fill the online application form.
- Scan and uploads all the documents.
- Pay the online application fees.
- Finally submit the online application form.
PPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2018
It will be mandatory for the candidates to bring their admit card to attend the exam. It is to inform all of the candidates that they will be able to download their admit card very soon from the official web portal.
PPSC Lecturer Result 2018
Candidates will be able to avail their result some days after the successful commencement of the result. All the details related to result will be disclose soon.