PPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018, Apply Online 306 MO Posts Jobs: – There is an official invitation from the Punjab Public Service Commission for filling the online application for the recruitment of eligible contenders on 306 Medical Officer Vacancies under the department of Family welfare, Punjab. The candidates who have relevant qualification and have registered with the Punjab Medical Council should apply for this Punjab PSC Recruitment 2018. This will be a stepping stone in the carrier of the candidates who are very keen to secure any reputed Punjab Govt. Medical Jobs 2018. The candidates must go through the PPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 Notification for getting all the details regarding eligibility criteria.
The online application for this PPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 can be able to filled and submitted from 21st February 2018 to 13th March 2018. After this scheduled dates no applicants will be able to submit their PPSC Medical Officer Application Form 2018 and they will lose their chance for competing in this PPSC MO Vacancy 2018. For successfully getting this job in the PPSC the candidates should have to first meets all the eligibility criteria and then have to successfully clear the entire selection exam decided by the authority for this recruitment. The candidates will get all the important links to apply for the PPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 by visiting our website www.jobs-alerts.in.
PPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018
Name of the Commission – Punjab Public Service Commission
Name of the Vacancy – Medical Officer (General)
No. of Posts – 306
Job Location – Punjab
Official Website – ppsc.gov.in
PPSC MO Vacancy Details
Here we are providing the category wise distribution of total number of vacancies in the PPSC Recruitment 2018 and they are as follows –
- Balmiki/Mazhbi Sikhs Punjab: 25 Posts
- Balmiki/Mazhbi Sikhs Ex-Serviceman/LDESM Punjab: 09 Posts
- Balmiki/Mazhbi Sikhs Sports Persons, Punjab: 03 Posts
- Backward Classes, Punjab: 66 Posts
- Backward Classes Ex- Serviceman/LDESM, Punjab: 08 Posts
- Scheduled Caste others, Punjab: 25 Posts
- Scheduled caster other Ex-Serviceman/LDESM, Punjab:08 Posts
- Scheduled caste others Sports Persons, Punjab: 02 Posts
- General: 112 Posts
- Ex-Serviceman/LDESM, Punjab: 24 posts
- Freedom Fighters Punjab: 04 Posts
- Sports Persons, Punjab: 07 Posts
- Physically Handicapped, Punjab: 13 Posts
PPSC Medical Officer Eligibility Criteria 2018
The contenders who are willing to apply for the PPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 have to first meet all the eligibility conditions such as educational qualification and age limit before applying.
The Applicants should have passed M.B.B.S. also Registered with the Punjab Medical Council or other Medical councils of India.
The age limit necessary to apply for this PPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 should be varying between 18 years to 37 years. The details regarding the age relaxation will be available at the official notification.
The category wise application charges to fill the application form for this Punjab PSC MO Vacancies 2018 should be are as follows –
- Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State – Rs 1125/-
- Ex-Servicemen of Punjab state – Rs 500/-
- PWD Candidates of Punjab State – Rs 1750/-
- For all other categories – Rs 3000/-
The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam.
The successfully designated contenders in this PPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018will gets the monthly pay scale of Rs.15600/- Rs. 39100/- along with the Grade pay Rs. 5400/-.
- Starting Date of Online Application – 21st February 2018
- Last date to Submit the Online Application – 13th March 2018
PPSC MO Recruitment Application Form 2018
- Initially go to the official portal of the Punjab PSC.
- After that go to the official link to apply for the PPSC MO Recruitment 2018.
- Fill the online application for the particular post.
- Scan and uploads all the documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Finally takes the hard copy of the application for the further use.
PPSC MO Admit Card 2018
The candidates should gets their official admit card to attend the PPSC MO Exam 2018 very soon from the official website. It will be available to download 15 days before the examination commences. For downloading it the contenders should have to enter their unique registration number and password which they got at the time of the application process.
PPSC MO Result 2018
The final result with the full scorecard will soon be declared after the successful commencement of the main exam.
For gathering more details regarding the PPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 visit our web portal jobs-alerts.in.