RPF Recruitment 2017-18, 19952 RPSF Constable Vacancy Online Apply: – All the candidates who are wishing to apply for the RPF Recruitment 2017 must have completed the 10th Standard from a recognised institute. Since the designation of constable in the Railway Protection Force is Prestigious so in order to select the appropriate candidates for the suitable post the organisation has created some eligibilities. It is mandatory for every candidate to meet those eligibilities. All the candidates who are wishing to apply for the Railway Protection Force Vacancy 2017 will get the complete details her. Follow www.jobonweb.in for more.
The Railway Department of India has been back again with the boom of vacancies for the Aspirants. All the candidates who have been preparing for the Railway Jobs are herby inform that the organisation is going to fulfil the 19952 vacancies of Constable. Since the RPF Recruitment 2017 has been come with huge digits of vacancies so there will be lakh of candidates who will be applying for it. This is to inform all the job hunters that the application form will be available online on the official website and all the candidates will have to pay the required amount of application fee.
RPF Recruitment 2017
Every year thousands of RPF Jobs are fulfilled and thousands are yet to come. The Railway jobs are always been the source of attraction. Since the Railway provides many other features along with the Salary so the RPF Vacancy 2017 is always in the trend and favourite also. All the candidates are herby inform that 14th October will be the last date to apply. None of the application forms will be accepted after the due dates.
- The candidates must have a valid tenth standard passing certificate.
- The candidates must not below the age of 18 year. However the upper age limit will be as per the reservation criterion of the Indian Government.
- The candidates are advised to read the official advertisement for the full details.
Railway Protection Force Vacancy 2017 Category wise details
Here on this page we have tabulated the complete details of the RPF Recruitment 2017, candidates can rely on us completely. All the candidates will also get the direct link on this page to apply for the said advertisement.
Brief Overview of the RPF Jobs 2017
|Name of the Organisation||Railway Protection Force (RPF)/ Railway Protection Special Force (RPSF)|
|Location||All over India|
|Name of the Recruitment||RPF Recruitment 2017|
|Number of vacancy||19952|
Steps to apply for the latest Railway Protection Force Constable Vacancy 2017
- In the very first step go to the official website of the RPF that has been discussed above in the table.
- Further the candidates will have to click the direct link “RPF Recruitment 2017” available on the home page of the official website.
- Read the official advertisement.
- Do check whether you are eligible or not.
- If yes then apply online.
- Fill all the asked details.
- Upload the asked documents via scanning.
- Do check the details are filled correctly or not.
- Pay the asked application fee.
- Click the submit button and take the print out of the page appeared.
- Keep the print out secure for the future reference.
All the candidates will have to apply firstly and once they have applied they have to appear in the written examination. The candidates who will qualify the written exam will be called for the Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Measurement Test. The candidates who will qualify the PET and PMT will have to appear for the Interview which will be the last phase. The candidates who will be selected in the interview will get the joining letter.
Important Dates to keep in mind
|Opening date of application forms||Running right now|
|Last date to apply||14th October 2017|
RPF Admit Card 2017
All the candidates who will be appearing for the exam will have to download the admit card from the official website. None of the candidates will be allowed to take the exam without the admit card. The admit Cards will be available in the format of PDF.
Railway Protection Force Result 2017
All the candidates who will be appearing in the exam will also be searching for the result also. This is to inform all the candidates that the result will be available on the official website and the students will have to enter the roll numbers to carry out the result.