RCUES Hyderabad Recruitment 2018-19, Para Medical Assistant Vacancy: – Regional Centre for Urban and Environmental Studies which is also called as RCUES is now successfully released a notice at their official web portal. As per the information coming out from that official notice is that the RCUES is now going to hire candidates for their organization under their latest RCUES Recruitment 2018. Under this they are inviting all the eligible candidates to apply online for the vacant 221 Para Medical Assistant, Veterinary Doctor & State Nodal Officer Vacancy. Candidates before going to apply for RCUES Hyderabad Application Form 2018 they must have to fulfill all the eligibility benchmarks like educational qualification and age limit.
RCUES Hyderabad Recruitment 2018-19
The online registration process for this RCUES Hyderabad Recruitment 2018-19 will be accepting from 26th July 2018 to 11th August 2018. All the candidates must submit their application form before the closing date of the application form. All of the candidates will also be able to gather all the details which are enclosed in the official RCUES Hyderabad Recruitment 2018-19 Notification like Academic qualification, age limit, application fees and process, selection process, pay scale etc from below this post itself. For successfully getting recruited into this RCUES Hyderabad Recruitment 2018-19 all the candidates must have to clear all the selection rounds individually.
RCUES Hyderabad Recruitment 2018-19 Details
- Name of the Organization – Regional Centre for Urban and Environmental Studies
- Name of the Vacancy – Para Medical Assistant, Veterinary Doctor & State Nodal Officer
- of Posts – 221
- Job Location – Hyderabad
- Application Mode – Online
- Official Web Portal – rcueshyd.gov.in
RCUES Hyderabad Vacancy Details
- Para-Medical Assistant – 146
- Veterinary Doctor – 74
- State Nodal Officer – 01
RCUES Hyderabad Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
All of the candidates who are willing to apply for this RCUES Recruitment 2018-19 they must have to successfully justifies all the eligibility criteria’s which includes educational qualification and age limit and they are as follows –
Candidates must have completed Degree/ Diploma in the relevant field and also have some years of experience in the relevant field. For the post wise details downloads the official notification.
- Veterinary Doctor – 60 years
- Para-Medical Assistant – 40 years
- All Candidates Application Fees – Rs 500/-
- Written Exam
- State Nodal Officer – Rs. 50,000 Per month
- Veterinary Doctor – Rs. 30,000 Per month
- Para-Medical Assistant – Rs. 15,000 Per month
- Online Application Starting Date – 25th July 2018
- Online Application Last Date – 11th August 2018
- Date & Time for Examination of Para Medical Assistant – 02 Sep 2018 at 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
- Date & Time for Examination of Veterinary Doctor – 02 Sep 2018 at 03:00 PM to 05:00 PM
How to Apply for RCUES Hyderabad Recruitment 2018-19
- Initially visit the official website of the RCUES.
- Now click on the link to apply for this RCUES Hyderabad Recruitment 2018-19
- Fill the online form carefully.
- Uploads all the documents.
- Pay the online application fees.
- Submit the online form.
RCUES Hyderabad Admit Card 2018
All of the candidates who are successfully registered into this RCUES Hyderabad Vacancy 2018 will soon be able to download their admit card from the official web portal of the organization.
RCUES Hyderabad Result 2018
The final result for this RCUES Hyderabad Recruitment 2018-19 will soon be declared by the recruitment authority at their official web portal very soon after successfully conducts all the exams.