REET Syllabus 2019, Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Exam Pattern 2019: – The Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (BSER) is going to conduct the REET 2019 Exam at various center in the month of Feb. 2019. A Large number of candidates applied for REET Recruitment Exam 2019 and now waiting for the exam. The BSER has been released the official REET Syllabus 2019. The contenders who want to appear for this exam should have to read this REET Syllabus and prepare as according to this. The complete details of syllabus is available on our webpage www.jobonweb.in. So stay updated with us. The Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan is going to conduct the REET Exam 2017 after 3 years.
The Rajasthan Eligibility Education for Teachers (REET) is the most popular exam which is conducted by BSER. The competitors who get minimum cut of marks will be called for recruitment process. The minimum marks for REET 2019 is 60% marks. The REET Exam is conducted for two level, Level-I and Level-II. The REET Level-I Exam is conducted for Teacher class I to V and REET Level II Exam is conducted for class Teacher Class VI-VIII. So the contenders who clear this exam will be eligible for recruitment process. The more information on REET Syllabus 2019 is available on the official notification or webpage. Here we are providing the complete REET Syllabus 2019.
REET Syllabus 2019
Name of organization: Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan
Name of Exam: REET 2019
Topic Discussed: REET Syllabus 2019
About REET 2019
The REET 2019 Exam is the very important exam. This is the opportunity for that candidates who have failed in REET 2015. The Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan is going to conduct the REET Exam after three years. So the candidates who are interested and eligible can face the REET Exam. REET 2019 will be conduct in the month of Feb. 2019. The complete information about REET Syllabus is available on our webpage.
REET Syllabus 2019 for Level-I for Class I to V
Subject Name- Child Development and Pedagogy
- Child Development : Concept of growth and development, Principles and dimensions of
development. Factors affecting development (especially in the context of family and school) and its relationship with learning.
- Role of Heredity and environment Meaning and Concept of learning and its processes. Factors Affecting learning Theories of learning and its implication
- How Children learn and think. Motivation and Implications for Learning
- Individual Differences:- Meaning, types and Factors Affecting Individual differences
Understanding individual differences on the basis of language, gender, community, caste & religion.
- Personality: Concept and types of personality, Factors responsible for shaping it. Its
- Intelligence: Concept, Theories and its measurement. Multidimensional Intelligence. Its
- Understanding diverse learners: Backward, Mentally retarded, gifted, creative, disadvantaged and deprived, specially abled, Learning Difficulties.
- Adjustment: Concept and ways of adjustment. Role of teacher in the adjustment.
Teaching learning process, Teaching learning strategies and methods in the context of National Curriculum Framework 2005. Meaning and purposes of Assessment, Measurement and Evaluation, Comprehensive and Continuous Evaluation. Construction of Achievement Test. Action Research.
- Right to Education Act 2009 (Role and Responsibilities of Teachers)
Subject- Environmental Studies for Level I (Class I to V)
- Family – Personal relationships, nuclear and joint families, social abuses (child marriage, dowry system, child labour, theft); addiction (intoxication, smoking) and its personal, social and economical bad effects.
Clothes and Habitats – Clothes for different seasons; maintenance of clothes at home; handloom and powerloom; habitats of living beings, various types of houses; cleanliness of houses and neighbouring areas; Different types of materials for building houses.
- Profession- Profession of your surroundings (stitching clothes, gardening, farming, animal rearing, vegetable vendor etc.), small and cottage industries; major industries of Rajasthan State, Need for consumer protection, co-operative societies.
- Public places and Institutions – Public places like school, hospital, post office, bus stand, railway station;
- Public property (street light, road, bus, train, public buildings etc.); wastage of electricity and water; employment policies; general informations about Panchayat, legislative assembly and parliament.
- Our Culture and Civilization- Fairs and festivals, National festivals; Dresses, food-habits and art and craft of Rajasthan; Tourist places of Rajasthan; Great personalities of Rajasthan.
- Transport and Communication- Means of transport and communication; Rules for pedestrians and transport; Effects of means of communication on the life style.
- Personal Hygiene – External parts of our body and their cleanliness; general information about the internal parts of the body; Balance diet and its importance; Common diseases (gastroenteritis, amoebiosis, methaemoglobin, anemia, fluorosis, malaria, dengue.) their causes and methods of prevention; Pulse Polio campaign.
- Living Beings- Levels of organisation of plants and animals, diversity of living organisms, state flower, state tree, state bird, state animal; knowledge of reserve forest and wild life (national parks, sanctuaries, tiger reserve, world heritage), conservation of species of plants and animals, knowledge of Kharief and Rabi crops.
- Matter and Energy – Common properties of substances (colour, state, ductility, solubility) various types of fuels; types of energy and transformation of one form into another; Applications of energy in daily life, sources of light, common properties of light.
- Basic knowledge of air, water, forest, wetlands and deserts; different kind of pollution, renewable and non-renewable resources of energy in Rajasthan and concept of their conservation; weather and climate; water cycle.
- Concept and scope of Environment Studies, Significance of Environment Studies, Integrated Environment Studies, Environmental Studies & Environmental Education learning Principles Scope & relation to Science & Social Science Approaches of presenting concepts Activities
- Experimentation/Practical Work Discussion Comprehensive and Continuous Evaluation Teaching material/Aids Problems of Teaching
Subject- Language I for Level I (Class I to Class V)
- Unseen Prose Passage, Synonyms, Antonyms, Spellings, Word-formation, One Word Substitution
- Unseen Prose Passage, Parts of Speech, Tenses, Determiners, Change of Degrees, Framing Questions Including Wh-questions, Active and Passive Voice, Knowledge of English Sounds and Phonetic Symbols
- Principles of Teaching English, Methods and Approaches to English Language
- Teaching- Development of Language Skills, Teaching Learning Materials: Text books, Multi-Media Materials and other Resources
- Comprehensive & Continuous Evaluation, Evaluating Language Proficiency
Subject- Language II for Level I (Class I to Class V)
- Unseen Prose Passage, Linking Devices, Subject-Verb Concord, Inferences
- Unseen Poem, Identification of Alliteration, Simile, Metaphor Personification, Assonance, Rhyme, Modal Auxiliaries, Phrasal Verbs and Idioms, Literary Terms : Elegy, Sonnet, Short Story, Drama Basic knowledge of English Sounds and their Phonetic Transcription, Principles of Teaching English, Communicative Approach to English Language Teaching, Challenges of Teaching English: Language Difficulties, Errors and Disorders
- Methods of Evaluation, Remedial Teaching
Subject- Mathematics for Level I (Class I to V)
- Whole numbers up to one crore, Place Value, Comparison ; Fundamental mathematical, operations: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division ; Indian Currency.
- Concept of fraction, proper fractions, comparison of proper fraction of same denominator, mixed fractions, comparison of proper fractions of unequal denominators, Addition and Subtraction of fractions. Prime and composite numbers, Prime factors, Lowest Common
- Multiple (LCM) and Highest Common Factor (HCF). Unitary law, Average, Profit – Loss, simple interest
- Plane and curved surfaces, plane and solid geometrical figures, properties of plane geometrical figures; point, line, ray, line segment; Angle and their types. Length, Weight, Capacity, Time, Measurement of area and their standard units and relation between them; Area and perimeter of plane surfaces of square and rectangular objects.
- Nature of Mathematics/Logical thinking, Place of Mathematics in Curriculum, Language of Mathematics, Community Mathematics, Evaluation through formal and informal methods
- Problems of Teaching, Error analysis and related aspects of learning and teaching, Diagnostic and Remedial Teaching
REET Syllabus 2019 for Level II (Class VI to Class VIII):
Subject- Child Development and Pedagogy
- Child Development: Concept of growth and development, Principles and dimensions of development. Factors affecting development (especially in the context of family and school) and its relationship with learning. Role of Heredity and Environment
- Meaning and Concept of learning and its processes, Factors Affecting learning Theories of learning, (Behaviourist, Gestaltism, Bandura and Piaget) How children learn and think, Experiential learning, concept mapping, Investigatory approach, Problem solving. Motivation and Implications for Learning
- Individual Differences:- Meaning, types and Factors Affecting Individual differences Understanding individual differences on the basis of language, gender, community etc.
- Personality:- Concept and types of personality, Factors responsible for shaping it. Its measurement.
- Intelligence: Concept, Theories and its measurement. Multidimensional Intelligence. Its implication.
- Understanding diverse learners: Backward, Mentally retarded, gifted, creative, disadvantaged and deprived, specially abled. Learning Difficulties.
- Adjustment: Concept and ways adjustment. Role of teacher in the adjustment. Teaching learning process, Teaching learning strategies and methods in the context of National Curriculum Framework 2005. Meaning and purposes of Assessment, Measurement and Evaluation. Comprehensive and Continuous Evaluation. Construction of Achievement Test. Action Research.
- Right to Education Act 2009 (Role and Responsibilities of Teachers)
Subject- Language I (Class VI to VIII)
- Unseen Prose Passage Synonyms, Antonyms, Spellings, Word-formation, One Word Substitution
- Unseen Prose Passage Parts of Speech, Tenses, Determiners, Change of Degrees Framing Questions Including Wh-questions, Active and Passive Voice, Knowledge of English Sounds and Phonetic Symbols Principles of Teaching English, Methods and Approaches to English Language Teaching, Development of Language Skills, Teaching Learning Materials: Text books, Multi-media Materials and other resources
- Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation, Evaluating Language Proficiency
Subject- Language-II for Level II (Class VI to Class VIII)
- Unseen Prose Passage, Linking Devices, Subject-Verb Concord, Inferences
- Unseen Poem, Identification of Alliteration, Simile, Metaphor Personification, Assonance, Rhyme, Modal Auxiliaries, Phrasal Verbs and Idioms, Literary Terms : Elegy, Sonnet, Short Story, Drama
- Basic knowledge of English sounds and their Phonetic Transcription, Principles of Teaching English, Communicative Approach to English, Language Teaching, Challenges of Teaching English: Language Difficulties, Errors and Disorders, Methods of Evaluation, Remedial Teaching
Subject- Mathematics and Science for Level I (Class VI to Class VIII)
- Indices: Multiplication and division of numbers on equal bases, Laws of Indices.
- Algebraic expressions: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division, Identities
- Factors: factors of simple algebraic expressions
- Equations: Simple linear equation. Square & Square Root Cube & Cube Root
- Interest: Simple interest, Compound interest, Profit – Loss.
- Ratio and Proportion: Division into proportional parts, Partnership. Percentage, Birth and Death rate, Population growth, Depreciation,
- Lines and Angles: Line segment, straight and curved lines, types of angles.
- Plane figures: Triangles, Congruence of triangles, Quadrilaterals and Circle.
- Area of Plane figures: Triangles, Rectangles, Parallelograms and Trapeziums.
- Surface Area and Volume: cube, cuboids and right circular cylinder.
- Statistics: collection and classification of data, frequency distribution table, Tally marks, bar graph and histogram, circular graph (pai diagram).
- Graph: Various types of graphs.
- Nature of Mathematics/Logical thinking Place of Mathematics in Curriculum, Language of Mathematics, Community Mathematics
- Evaluation, Remedial Teaching, Problems of Teaching
A Mathematics and Science Level -2 Science
- Micro-organisms: Bacteria, virus, fungi (Beneficial & Harmful)
- Living Being: different parts of plants, nutrition in plants, respiration and excretion, plant cell and animal cell- their structure and Functions, Cell Division
- Human body and health: Diseases spread by micro-organisms, (tuberculosis , measles , diphtheria, cholera, typhoid); prevention from diseases; different systems of human body ; infectious diseases (reasons of spreading and prevention); Major components of food and diseases developed due to their deficiency; Balanced diet;
- Animal Reproduction and Adolescence: Methods of Reproduction; Sexual and asexual.
- Adolescence and puberty: Changes in body, role of hormones in reproductions, Reproductive health
- Force and Motion: Types of forces- (muscular force, frictional force, gravitational force, magnetic force, electrostatic force), Pressure.
- Types of motion (linear, zigzag, circular, vibrating, periodic) speed.
- Types of energies- traditional and alternative sources of energy; energy conservation;
- Heat: applications of heat; transformation of heat, concept of temperature; melting, boiling and evaporation; condensation and sublimation; examples of thermal expansion in daily life; insulator and conductor of heat; Methods of heat transfer (conduction, convention and radiation).
- Light & Sound: sources of light, formation of shadow, reflection of light, image formation in plane mirror, Types of sound, sound propagation Characteristics of sound, echo, noise and methods to reduce noise.
- Science and Technology: Importance of science in daily life; Synthetic Fibers & Plastics-Types and characteristics of synthetic fibers. Plastic and its properties, Plastic and environment, detergents, cement, etc.; Science and Technology in medical field (X-ray, C.T. Scan, Surgery, Ultrasound and LASER) ; In the field of Telecommunication – general information about fax machine, computer, internet, e-mail and website.
- Solar System: Moon and stars, Solar family-Sun and Planets, Comets, Constellation Structure of Matter; Atom and molecule; structure of atom; element, compound and mixture; separation of impurities of substances; symbols of elements; chemical formulae of compounds and chemical equations.
- Chemical Substances: Oxides, green house effect and global warming, Hydrocarbon (Introductory knowledge), Aside, Alkali and salt, Oxygen gas, Nitrogen gas and nitrogen cycle, Coal, Petroleum and natural gas Nature & Structure of Sciences
- Natural Science: Aims & objectives Understanding the Science Methods of Science teaching Innovation Text Material/Aids Evaluation Problems Remedial Teaching
Subject- Social Studies Level II (Class VI to Class VIII)
- Indian Civilization, Culture and Society –Indus valley civilization, Vedic culture, Indian Society : Characteristics , Family, Marriage, Gender Sensitization, Rural Life and Urbanization.
- Mauryan & Gupta Empires and Post-Gupta Period –Political history & administration, contribution to Indian culture, Cultural achievement of Gupta’s age, India (600-1000 AD) Indian cultural contacts with the outside world.
- Medieval and Modern Period –The Bhakti and Sufi Movement, Mughal-Rajput relations; Mughal administration, social, Economic and cultural conditions during the Medieval period, British policies towards Indian states, Revolt of 1857, Impacts of British Rule on Indian Economy, Renaissance and Social reforms, Indian National Movement (1919-1947)
- Indian Constitution and Democracy – Preamble, Fundamental rights and Fundamental duties, Secularism and Social justice. Government : Composition and Functions –Parliament, President, Prime minister and Council of Ministers; State Government; Panchayati raj and Urban Self -Government. Main Components of the Earth –lithosphere, hydrosphere, atmosphere, biosphere; types of rocks; Interior and Exterior forces modifying earth’s surface Resources and Development Types of Resources, Conservation of Resources, Soils, Minerals and Power Resources, Agriculture, Industries, Human Resources.
- Geography and Resources of India –Physiographic regions, Climate, Natural vegetation, Wild Life, Multipurpose projects, Agriculture crops, Industries, Transportation, Population, Public amenities, Economic and Social Programmes of Development, Consumer awareness
- Geography and Resources of Rajasthan –Physical regions, Water conservation and Harvesting, Agriculture Crops, Minerals and Energy resources, Transport, Industries, Population.
- History and Culture of Rajasthan –Ancient Civilizations and Janpadas, Freedom Struggle in Rajasthan; Integration of Rajasthan; Heritage and Culture of Rajasthan (Forts, Palaces, Fairs, Festivals, Folk-arts, Handicrafts), Rajasthan Literature, Tourism, Conservation of Heritage.
- Pedagogical Issues – I Concept & Nature of Social Science/Social Studies; Class Room Processes, activities and discourse; Problems of teaching Social Science/Social Studies; Developing critical thinking.
- Pedagogical Issues – II Enquiry/Empirical Evidence; Teaching Learning Material and Teaching Aids; Projects Work; Evaluation.
About REET Syllabus 2019
The syllabus of REET is the very important for every candidates who are appearing for the exam. You should have to prepare as according to the syllabus. We are helping you to provide the syllabus on our website. The REET Exam 2019 will be conducted in two levels First Level-I which is for Class I to Class Vi and Second Level-II which is for Class VI to Class VIII. The complete syllabus of both the levels is provided above kindly see this. The Whole Syllabus is as according to the syllabus which is official announced.
To know more information on REET Syllabus 2019 log on to our web site jobonweb.in.