RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2018, RSMSSB Instructor Vacancy: – The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board has published their yet another recruitment notification in which they are inviting the online application from the eligible candidates to apply for their latest 402 Junior Instructor Vacancies. The board will accepts the application form for this RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 in online mode from the eligible candidates only. This is one of those notifications which will give a sight of hope to the candidates who are dreaming to grab any reputed Rajasthan Govt. Jobs 2018 which will give them higher pay as compared to other jobs. All of the eligible candidates are advised to submit their RSMSSB Junior Instructor Application Form 2018 before the deadline date of the online application Form.
The candidates will be able to register themselves for this RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2018 from 17th May 2018 to 15th June 2018. After the closing date of the online application form no application will be preferable to accept by the examination board. All the successfully applied candidates will be selected into this Rajasthan Junior Instructor Vacancy 2018 on the basis of written exam and personal interview. Candidates must have to clear all the selection rounds individually for getting successfully recruited into this latest recruitment by RSMSSB. Other than online mode no other modes will be acceptable to fill the application form for this RSMSSB Junior Instructor Vacancy 2018. All of the candidates will also get all the application links to apply for this RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2018 from our website www.jobonweb.in.
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2018 Details
Summary : The RSMSSB on their latest recruitment notification is inviting all the eligible candidates to apply online for their latest hiring of the candidates for 402 Junior Instructor Posts. Online application form for this recruitment will be accepting from 17th May 2018 to 15th June 2018. Candidates must have completed 10+2/BCA/MCA/B.E/B.Tech. The age limit of the candidates must be between 20 years to 40 years. Selection will be made on the basis of written exam and typing test.
- Name of the Recruitment Board – Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board
- Name of the Vacancy – Junior Instructor
- of Posts – 402
- Job Location – Rajasthan
- Official Web Portal – rajasthan.gov.in
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Vacancy Details
By referring this section candidates will be able to gather the post wise total number of posts given in this RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2018 and they are as follows –
- Junior Instructor COPA – 49 posts
- Junior Instructor Mechanic Diesel Engine – 31 posts
- Junior Instructor Electrician – 91 posts
- Junior Instructor Electronic Mechanic – 35 posts
- Junior Instructor Fitter – 59 posts
- Junior Instructor Refrigeration and AC Mechanic – 17 posts
- Junior Instructor Welder – 49 posts
- Junior Instructor Wireman – 32 posts
- Junior Instructor Workshop Calculation & Science – 39 posts
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Eligibility Criteria 2018
All the interested candidates who are willing to apply for this RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2018 must take that they are fulfilling all the eligibility criteria’s which will be set by the recruitment board for all their applying candidates and they are as follows –
Candidates must have completed 10+2/BCA/MCA/B.E/B.Tech from any reputed college/university. For getting the post wise qualification candidates must look into the official notification.
As per the official RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2018 Notification age limit of the candidates must vary between 20 years to 40 years. The details regarding the age relaxation will be available at official notification.
- General /OBC Creamy Layer/Other State – Rs.450/-
- Non Creamy Layer OBC of Rajasthan – Rs.350/-
- SC/ST/PH – Rs.150/-
For getting successfully placed into this RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2018 all the candidates must have to clears all the selection rounds separately which includes written exam and tying test.
The details related to the monthly pay scale given to the candidates whoever successfully designated into this RSMSSB Kanishth Anudeshak Recruitment 2018 will be available at the official recruitment notification.
- Starting Date of Online Application Form – 17th May 2018
- Closing Date of Online Application Form – 15th June 2018
How to Apply for Rajasthan Junior Instructor Recruitment 2018
- All the eligible candidates must first go to the official web portal of the RSMSSB.
- Next click to fill the online application form for this RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2018.
- Carefully fill the online application form.
- Uploads all the documents after scanning.
- Proceeds to the payment section.
- Submit the application form and takes the print out.
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Admit Card 2018
The successfully applied candidates will soon be able to download their admit card to attend the RSMSSB Junior Instructor Exam 2018.
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Result 2018
After successfully conducting all the selection exam for this RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2018 the board will soon declares the result.