SBI SME Recruitment 2017, SBI Special Management Executive Job 2018: – Just recently State Bank of India (SBI) has issued a new job notification for 554 Special Management Executive Post. This is the best job opportunity for all those job fighters who are seeking latest Govt. Job in banking sector. Students who have dream to make their career in Bank department can easily apply for SBI SME Recruitment 2017 through the official website.
Aspirants whose eligibility matches with the notification norms can fill online application form for SBI SME Jobs 2017 by visiting the official website of the SBI Bank. All jobless applicants can grab good career making chance via registering in the SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Jobs 2017. Online Registration process for Latest Bank Jobs has been started from 3rd May 2017. The last to fill the online application for SBI Special Management Executive Recruitment 2017 is 18 May 2017. Also visit the Jobonweb.in to download the application form link directly.
SBI SME Recruitment 2017
- Opening date to apply for online application: 03 May 2017
- Last date to fill online application: 18 May 2017
- Admit Card Releasing Date for SBI SME Exam: 06 June 2017
- SBI SME Written Exam date: 18 June 2017
SBI SME Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
- Special Management Executive (SME – Scale II): 273 Posts
- Special Management Executive (SME – Scale III): 281 Posts
State Bank of India Job Vacancy 2017 Details:
|Name of Bank||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Employment Cadre||Govt. Jobs|
|Post Name||Special Management Executive (SME) for Scale II & III|
|Number of Vacancies||554 Posts|
|Job Location||Mumbai (Maharashtra)|
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Online Application Starting date||03-05-2017|
|Last date to submit application form||18-05-2017|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Special Management Executive Jobs 2017:
- Interested Applicants must possess CA / ICWA / ACS / MBA (Finance) in full time course or its equivalent post graduation (PG) degree in Finance discipline from any govt. approved board.
Experienced Required for SBI SME Recruitment 2017:
- For SME (MMGS III): Minimum 5 Years
- For SME (MMGS II): Minimum 2 Years
- For SME (MMGS III): 25 to 40 Years
- For SME (MMGS II): 25 to 35 Years
- For SC/ ST: 05 years
- For OBC: 03 years
Post wise Salary Details:
- For SME (MMGS III): 31,705 – Rs. 45,950/-
- For SME (MMGS II): 42,020 – Rs. 51,490/-
- Written Exam
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- For General/OBC: 600/-
- For SC/ST/ PWD: 100/-
Steps to download online application for SBI SME Recruitment 2017:-
Step-1 Firstly, Open the official link URL that is sbi.co.in on career section.
Step-2 Now, Find the SBI SME Vacancy Notification 2017 and click on it.
Step-3 Read the notification carefully.
Step-4 Now, Click on apply online link.
Step-5 Click on the link for payment of application fee.
Step-6 Fill up all the details in application form properly.
Step-7 Submit the application form before the closing dates by hitting on submit tab.
Step-8 Finally, Take a copy of filled application form for future references.
SBI SME Exam Admit Card 2017:
Hall Ticket will be provided 7 days prior the examination date at the official website through online mode. Call Letter comprises various important details like name of the applicant, exam date and time etc.
SBI SME Exam Results:
After the written examination result will be introduced online on the official web portal. Aspirants who will be shortlisted from SBI SME Recruitment 2017 exam can be appeared for GD & PI round.