SBI Bank Recruitment 2017, SBI Clerk Vacancy 2018 Notification, sbi.co.in: According to Press releases, SBI bank is ready to open new vacancies of SBI Clerk post anytime to hire younger and talented candidates in the department of bank. Those candidates who have required skills as per SBI Bank demands, they can apply through SBI Bank Online application form. You can find out SBI Bank Recruitment Application form from the official website. To apply online for SBI Bank Recruitment 2017, you need to attach your valid documents like photograph and signature. The Final Selection will be made of SBI Bank Clerk Written exam and personal interview round. Candidates are advised to check SBI Clerk Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern to crack exam and get position in State Bank of India.
State Bank of India is an oldest and trusted Indian bank. A number of candidates want to make their career SBI Bank department. SBI Bank jobs are most secured job in India. The Department of state bank releases various advertisements for various positions in State bank. From this post, you can catch all details about upcoming SBI Recruitment 2017 Notification for SBI Clerk, SBI PO, SBI SO and other positions. The Department releases online SBI Bank Application form on its official and authorised portal of Bank.
SBI Bank Recruitment 2017, SBI Specialist Officer Notification 2017: –
Total Posts: – 15000
Post Details: –
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Grade||Age Min||Age Max||Total Posts|
|1||Assistant Manager (System)||JMGS I||21 Yeas||30 Years||180|
|3||Test lead – (Deptt.- UAT )||_||26||_||02|
|4||Tester – (Deptt.: UAT)||_||24||_||12|
|5||Manager (Statistician)||MMGS III||24||_||07|
|6||Asst. Manager (Statistician)||JMGS I||21||30||20|
|7||Technology Relationship Manager||MMGS III||28||40||04|
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Age Min.||Age Max.||Total Posts|
|8||Admin Support Officer (Deptt.: MAB)||24||35||01|
|9||Application Architect – (Deptt.: INB, Mobile)||28||38||02|
|10||Business Architect – (Deptt.: E&TA)||28||40||01|
|11||Datawarehouse Architect (Deptt.: IDSPM)||_||_||01|
|12||Enterprise Architect – (Deptt.: E&TA )||_||_||02|
|14||Portal Architect – (Deptt.: SM & W)||26||35||01|
|17||Civil Engineer – (Deptt.: F&OA)||_||_||01|
|18||Electrical Engineer – (Deptt.: F&OA)||_||_||01|
|19||Technical Engineer – (Deptt.: INB (e-Pay)||26||40||01|
|20||Network Engineer – (Deptt.: NW & Comm.)||24||33||02|
|21||Complaint / Dispute Resolution officer||_||35||_|
|22||IT Risk Manager – (Deptt.: IT-Risk Mgmt, ITFO)||28||40||_|
|23||IT Security Expert – (Deptt.: INB, ITFO)||24||35||_|
|27||Tester – (Deptt.: INB (e-Pay), UAT||_||_||05|
|28||Test Lead – (Deptt.: UAT)||26||35||01|
Innovation Specialist – (Deptt.: I&QW, CIC)
|31||Data Scientist – (Deptt.: Analytics)||_||_||03|
|32||Sourcing Analyst (Deptt.: PRM)||24||33||01|
|33||UX Designer (Deptt.: SM & W)||_||_||01|
|34||WAS Administrator – (Deptt.: ITFO)||28||40||01|
Age Limitation: –Candidates age should be more than 21 years and less than 45 years. Age relaxation is only for reserved category candidates.
SBI SO Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria: –
- For Project Development Manager (Business): Aspirants should have completed MBA/MMS/PGDM from certified college/ university
- For Project Development Manager (Technology): Aspirants must have completed their MBA/MMS/PGDM from recognized college/ university with ME/M. Tech/BE/ B. Tech from reputed college/university
- For All Other Posts: Contenders must have completed a Graduate Degree from Government certified University/Institution
- For General / OBC nominees: Rs. 600/-
- For Reserved category nominees: Rs. 100/-
- Payment of fee will be paid online.
For Grade JMGS I: Rs. 23700 – 42020/-
For Grade MMGS II: Rs. 31705 – 45950/-
For Grade MMGS III: Rs. 42020 – 51490/-
For Contractual Posts: The compensation package (CTC) would comprise of fixed and variable components but not a limiting factor for a suitable candidate.
Selection will be based on Short listing and Personal Interview.
SBI SO Recruitment 2017 Application Form: –
Candidates need to register online from the official website of SBI which is www.sbibankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in. Candidates have to fill online application form for SBI SO Recruitment 2017. Those are eligible for SBI SO Recruitment 20167they can follow the application process below:
How to apply for SBI Recruitment 2017 Notification:
- Job hunter first login to official website of SBI i.e. “sbi.co.in” or “statebankofindia.com”
- Then click on ‘Careers with us’
- In this go to the ‘SBI Bank Recruitment 2017’ link and click on it.
- Click on apply online
- Click on “Click here for New Registration” and then registered yourself
- Enter all the information which are required in the examination form
- Upload all required documents like photo and sign
- Then pay for application fee
- After that click on submit button
- Save your unique registration number as for further reference
- After successful submission of the examination form candidates have to take a printout of application.
- Send hard copy of filled application form on below given address.
To State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building,
Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021
Starting date of form submission: Updated Soon
Last date of submission:Updated Soon
On-line Test date (Tentative):- Updated Soon
Download Call latter for online test on:- Updated Soon
Ending date of receipt of hard copy:– Updated Soon
SBI Specialist Officer Exam Admit Card 2017:
The permission letter of the competitors will be updated online on its official website 1 week before the examination date. Admit card is very crucial documents
SBI Specialist Officer Exam Result 2017: The result for the SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 written examination will be published on the official website after the successfully completion of written examination.