SDMC Recruitment 2018-19, South Delhi Municipal Corporation Jobs 2018: – South Delhi Municipal Corporation is now successfully inviting all the eligible candidates to apply for their upcoming recruitment of the candidates to the vacant 166 Teacher (Nursery) Posts. Candidates who want to apply for this South Delhi Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2018-19 they must have to successfully meets all the eligibility criteria’s whose full details has been mentioned below. Selection of the candidates into this South DMC Recruitment 2018 will be made on the basis of document verification only. All the successfully selected candidates into this recruitment will be designated by the recruitment authority for a short period of time.
The online registration process for this SDMC Recruitment 2018-19 will be done from 01st August 2018 to 14th August 2018. Aspirants who had all the requisite qualification to apply into this recruitment they are advised to don’t waste any single point of time and apply into this SDMC Delhi Recruitment 2018-19 as quickly as possible. Aspirants who had very good academic records will be preferred first to get recruited in this recruitment. So all of the candidates who don’t want to lose this golden opportunity they must apply into this SDMC Recruitment 2018-19 before the closing date of the application form.
SDMC Recruitment 2018-19 Details
- Name of the Organization – South Delhi Municipal Corporation
- Name of the Post -Teacher (Nursery)
- Number of Posts – 166
- Job Location – Delhi
- Application Mode – Online
- Official Web Portal – sdmc.gov.in
SDMC Teacher (Nursery) Vacancy Details
- Unreserved – 84 Posts
- SC – 25 Posts
- ST – 12 Posts
- OBC – 45 Posts
SDMC Teacher Eligibility Criteria 2018-19
All of the candidates must have to successfully meets all the eligibility criteria’s in order to apply into this SDMC Teacher Recruitment 2018 and they are as follows –
Contenders must have successfully passed 12th passed from any reputed board with having minimum 45% marks.
- General – 18 Years to 30 Years
- OBC – 18 Years to 33 Years
- SC/ST – 18 Years to 35 Years
- Others – 18 Years to 40 Years
There will be no application fees.
- Rs 35400/- (pay matrix Level 6) with Extra Allowances
Selection of all the individuals will be made on the basis of Verification of Documents
- Starting date of submission of online application – 1st August 2018
- Last date of submission of online application – 14th August 2018
- Tentative list for Short-listed candidates – 27th August – 29th August 2018
- The tentative date for verification of documents – 7th September – 11th September 2018
- The tentative date for notification of selected candidates – 14th September – 24th September 2018
- Issuance of Engagement Letter by Zonal DDEs/ ADEs – 25th September – 26th September 2018
- Reporting Dates for joining in the schools – 27th September – 30th September 2018
How to Apply for SDMC Recruitment 2018-19
- Initially logon to the official website of the SDMC.
- Click on the link to apply for SDMC Recruitment 2018-19.
- Carefully fills the online application form.
- Uploads the scanned image of signature and photograph.
- Submit the online application form.
SDMC Teacher Result 2018
The final result for this SDMC Recruitment 2018-19 will be declared very soon after the document verification procedure by the SDMC at their official web portal. They will declares result in the form of merit list.