SSC CGL Recruitment 2018, SSC CGL 2018 Application Form, Notification: – Finally the SSC CGL 2018 Notification has out in pdf by the Staff Selection Commission on their official site. Staff Selection Commission is going to take Combined Graduation Level Examination for this year 2018. Online application process to enroll for SSC CGL 2018 has been started from 16 May 2018.
A per the notification, there are Group C (non-technical) & Group B (technical & non-technical) post vacancies are available in the SSC departments. Applicants who are willing to appear in the SSC CGL Vacancy 2018 Examination can fill application through online mode. The last date to apply for SSC CGL Recruitment 2018 is 16th June 2018. SSC CGL Recruitment Exam 2018 will contain several phases of selection process. Exam will be completed in 4-Tiers. The complete details about the SSC CGL 2018 Exam Date are given below on this page.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2018
About SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Notification 2018 : Just recently SSC has published most awaited recruitment notification on their official site that is ssc.nic.in. The SSC CGL exam for Tier I has been scheduled from 1st August 2018 to 20th August 2018. In each year approximate 14 lakh candidates are registered in SSC CGL Examination to get Police, Excise, and Income Tax Dept. SSC CGL Jobs in various SSC departments. The mode to fill application for SSC CGL Recruitment 2018 is only through the online. Exam paper will be executed through online computer based (CBT). Also Click here for fast access the notification link Jobonweb.in.
- Opening of Online Application for SSC CGL 2018 Jobs: 16th May 2018
- Closing Date of Online Registration: 16th June 2018
- SSC CGL Tier- 1 Exam Date: 1st to 20th August 2018 (Tentative)
- Tier- 2 Exam Date: 10th 7 11th November 2018 (Tentative)
- Tier- 3 Exam Date: 21st January 2018 (Tentative)
- Tier-4 Exam Date: February 2018
SSC CGL Vacancy Notification 2018 Details:
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Name||SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2018|
|Job Type||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Police, Excise, Income Tax Dept. SSC CGL Jobs|
|Total Vacancy||20, 000 expected|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Online Application Starting date||16-05-2018|
|Last date to submit application form||16-06-2018|
|Official Website||ssc.nic.in/ ssconline.nic.in|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2018:
- To apply for SSC CGL Recruitment 2018, applicants must have done Graduation from any recognized university. For more details go to the official portal.
- 20 to 27 years as on 1st August 2018
- For post wise detailed information check from the official website.
- Age Relaxation will be also applicable as per the department rules and regulation.
- For General: 600/-
- For Others: 100/-
- Group B: Rs 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with additional GP
- Group C: 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- Plus GP
SSC CGL Recruitment 2018 Selection Procedure:
- Online Exam (Tier-1)
- Tier-3 (Descriptive Type)
- Tier-4 (Skill Test)
Steps to download Online Application for SSC CGL Recruitment 2018:-
Step-1 Job lookers should visit the official website i.e. ssconline.nic.in.
Step-2 Now Find out SSC CGL 2018 Exam Notification link and click on it.
Step-3 Read all the instructions very carefully.
Step-4 Click on Apply Online Link.
Step-5 Fill up application form.
Step-6 Enter on submit button.
Step-7 Take a hard copy of application for future usage.
SSC CGL 2018 Admit Card:
SSC CGL 2018 Exam Hall Ticket will be provided 15 days prior the online exam at official site.
SSC CGL 2018 Results:
SSC CGL Result 2018 will be soon published after the selection process on official portal.