Telangana TET Application Form 2018, TS TET 2018 Exam Notification: – Recently, Telangana Education Board has announced the notification regarding Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 at their official site that is tstet.cgg.gov.in. The Telangana Board is going to conduct TS TET Exam 2018 on 23rd July 2017 to fill 8792 Posts. Online Registration process will be started on the official website of department. So, students who are excited to fill Telangana TET Application Form 2018 can apply till the last date.
To appear in the TS Teacher Eligibility Test 2018, Students must submit their TS TET Online Application Form 2018 on or before the last date. This is golden chance for all those job seekers who are keenly waiting for the latest Govt Jobs in Telangana State. Qualified participants will get Teaching Faculty Job in Govt School across the Telangana State. The competitors are recommended one important thing to keep visiting the official website time to time to get all latest updates. Check www.jobonweb.in for more.
Telangana TET Application Form 2018
About the Board : Telangana Education Board every year organizes the exam in the month of the July/August. Huge number of interested students takes part in the exam through applying for the Telangana TET Application Form 2018 every year. TS Board is the one of the famous board in the state of Telangana. The board plays an important role to provide education in the Telangana state. The Telangana board is responsible to conduct many exams every year in order to select suitable competitors. Now the days the board has completed all the arrangements to conduct the online exam scheduled in July 2018.
TS TET 2018 Apply Online
Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 has been scheduled by the Telangana Education Board to be organized in the month of July 2018. The applicants only who have submitted Telangana TET Application Form 2018 successfully can attend the exam fixed in July 2017 as per the officials.
Application mode to apply for TS TET 2018 is through online process. Other details like eligibility criteria, age limitation, selection method etc are listed below in this web page. The direct online application apply link is available in the end of this article. You can also download Telangana State TET 2018 Notification from the website Jobonweb.in.
Necessary details about the TS TET 2018 Application Form:
- Name of the Organization: Telangana Education Board
- Name of the Exam: Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test 2017
- Official Website: tstet.cgg.gov.in
- Application Mode: Online
- Article Category: Application Form
- Status: Released within 2-3 days
Eligibility Criteria to fill up TS TET Application Form 2018
- For Paper-I:Applicants who are willing to apply for Telangana TET Application Form 2018 must have done or appearing in the B.Ed/Special Education after Graduation with at least 50% marks.
- For paper-II: Job entrants should have finished their B.A., B.Sc., and B.Com from a recognized University to apply for Telangana TET Jobs 2018.
Age Criteria to fill Telangana TET Application Form 2018:
- Applied candidates should not cross 38 years.
- All category candidates need to submit Rs. 200/- as application charges.
- Written Exam
- Merit List
Merit List will be made based on following category wise minimum required marks-
- For Open Category: – Minimum 60 % marks.
- For SC/ST/PH: -Minimum 40 % marks.
- For OBC category: – Minimum 50% marks.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Online Application Form Starting Date: Coming soon
- Online Application Submission Last Date: Coming soon
- TS TET 2018 Exam Date: Coming soon
- TS TET 2018 Paper 1: Coming soon
- TS TET 2018 Paper 2: Coming soon
Steps to download the Telangana TET Application Form 2018:-
Step-1 First of all, Visit the official website of the recruitment board which is tstet.cgg.gov.in.
Step-2 Now Find TST TET Exam Notification 2018 link and click on it.
Step-3 Read the provided information.
Step-4 Fill up all the mandatory details in application form in correctly manner.
Step-5 Now, Upload all the required scanned documents.
Step-6 Hit on the submit button after verifying all the details in application.
Step-7 Finally, Take a hard copy of filled application form for future references.