TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2018-19, MRB Tamil Nadu Vacancy: – Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board inviting all the eligible candidates to apply for the latest TN MRB Recruitment 2018. For providing all the details related to this recruitment the board had releases the TN MRB Recruitment 2018 Notification. Under this notification they are inviting candidates to apply online for vacant 1884 Assistant Surgeon (General) Posts. Candidates who have all the necessary qualification and age to take part in this vacancy they must apply. Candidates must have to submit their TN MRB Application Form 2018 before the closing date of application form. Application form will be acceptable in online mode only.
Candidates will be able to apply for TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2018-19 from 25th September 2018 to 09th October 2018. For getting all the details related to this TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Vacancy 2018 candidates must have to read this article from top to bottom. Details like eligibility criteria, application process, selection process, salary scale and exam pattern etc has been mentioned below in detail. It will be mandatory for all the candidates to clear all their selection rounds individually to get selected in this recruitment. Candidates will also able to apply into this TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2018-19 also from our website.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2018-19 Details
- Name of the Recruitment Board – Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board
- Name of the Post – Assistant Surgeon
- Number of Posts – 1884
- Application Mode – Online
- Job Location – Tamil Nadu
- Official Web Portal –tn.gov.in
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Eligibility Criteria 2018
It will be mandatory for candidates to meets eligibility conditions to take part in the TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Vacancy 2018. It will contain eligibility criteria and age limit. The details related to educational Qualification and age limit will be are as follows –
Candidates must have passed their MBBS Degree in the relevant filed from any reputed college/University.
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC&DCs, BCs, BCMs(including Ex-Servicemen belonging to these communities) – 57 Years
- Others – 35 Years
- Ex-Servicemen Belonging to “Others” – 48 Years
- Gen/ OBC – Rs. 750/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen – Rs.375/-
- Written Exam
- 56100 – 177500/- per month
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Exam Pattern 2018
|Topics||Marks||Exam Duration||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|Relevant Subjects||100||2 Hours 30 Minutes||30%||35%|
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 25th September 2018
- Closing Date to Apply – 15th October 2018
- Exam Date – 09th December 2018
How to Apply for TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2018-19
- Initially logon to the official web portal of TN MRB
- Now click on the available link to apply for TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2018-19.
- Fill the online application form.
- Scan and uploads all the documents into the form.
- Pay the online registration fees.
- Finally submit the form and take the hard copy of the application.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Admit Card 2018-19
Candidates who are going to attend the TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Exam 2018-19 will soon provided by admit card. Admit card will be available to download 10-15 Days prior to exam. Candidates will only able to download their admit card in online mode only.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Result 2018-19
The result for the TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2018-19 will soon be declared by TNMRB at their official web portal. Result will be declared after successfully conducts the exam. The result date will soon be released by the TN MRB at their official web portal.