Latest Current Affairs news and quiz: Dear Jobs seeker check here all latest GK Quiz and Current Affair news. Today we are going to provide all latest National and International Current affairs happen on this week. Check here latest current affairs news and GK questions.
Daily GK news and Current Affairs of 29nd Dec 2015, Check Daily current affairs
Union Ministry of Women and Child Development (WCD) Launches e-office
Union Ministry of Women and Child Development (WCD) has launched e-office, which will help to digitizing 12000 files. WCD Minister Maneka Sanjay Gandhi launches it.
- Various Modules of this e-office are following Knowledge Management System, File Management System, Leave Management System and Tour Management System.
- The Management system module likely to start from 01 Jan 2016
- This e-office will help to decreasing processing time which will affect directly delivery mechanism of WCD department.
China’s Parliament adopts country’s first law against domestic violence
China’s Parliament passed law against domestic violence that will help to prevent any form of domestic violence like psychological abuse and many more.
- According to this bill the court must take decisions in 24 hours in urgent case.
- The abuser have to fined 1000 yuan and detained up to for 15 days.
Astra missile with anti jamming capability successfully tested
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has successfully tested Missile with name Astra missile that have anti jamming capabilities successfully tested. During this trials ECCM (electronic counter-counter measure) was evaluated successfully futures to overcome any Jamming.
- Astra missile developed by Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) in India.
- This missile is able to destroying and highly maneuverable supersonic aerial targets.
- Astra missile is air-to-air beyond-visual-range (BVR) all weather missile, It can be launched from different hieghts.
Amitabh Kant appointed new CEO of NITI Aayog
Amitabhe Kant, Senior IAS officer has taken additional charges for Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of National Institution for Transforming India (NITI) Aayog. Decision is taken by Appointments Committee of the Cabinet (ACC) headed by PM Narendra Modi in New Delhi.
- Amitabh Kant is Senior IAS office for 1980 Batch of kerala cadre.
- Mr. Kant’s appointment in place of NITI Aayog CEO Sindhushree Khullar’s, Whose tenure is going to finish on 31st Dec 2015.
Shiva Keshavan wins silver at Asian Luge Championship 2015
Seasoned Indian luger Shiva Keshavan has won silver medal in Asian luge Championship 2015 held in Nagano, Japan. In this championship first rank got by Japan’s Hidenari Kanayama and third rank got by South Korea’s Dong Hyeon Kim.