UPSC CMS Application Form 2019, UPSC Medical Services Apply Online: The Union Public Service Commission has released an official recruitment notification naming under UPSC CMS Application Form 2019 Notification in which they are inviting the eligible and interested candidates to apply online for this UPSC CMS Online Form 2019 for the 454 Vacancies. It will be a not to miss opportunity for the candidates who wants to grab any reputed post in the central govt. jobs. The online application form will be accepting from 10th April to 6th May 2019 through the official web portal of the UPSC. All the candidates who have completed their MBBS Degree from any reputed institution will be eligible to fill the UPSC CMS Application Form 2019.
The application form will only be accepted by the board authority in online mode only and only from the fully eligible candidates. The age limit of the candidates to apply for this UPSC CMS 2019 Exam will be 32 years. The application fees will be Rs 200/-. Selection of the deserving candidates will be made on the basis of written exam and personal interview. The commission has set the UPSC CMS Exam Date 2019 has been scheduled on 21st July 2019. For getting successfully recruited in this exam candidates must have to clear all the phases of the exam individually. Candidates will also be able to fill their UPSC CMS Application Form 2019 from our website www.jobonweb.in.
Here we are sharing notification of latest trade apprentice advertisement release soon by Union Public Service Commission for filling vacancies in Medical Officer. If your are interested in these Medical Officer then apply for UPSC CMS Application Form 2019 from this page. The UPSC will issue soon UPSC CMS notification 2019 to fill various Vacancies. The candidates who need to have their career through UPSC can apply UPSC Jobs 2019. For more details you can visit jobonweb.in.
Details of UPSC CMS Application Form 2019:-
Good News for all the students who want to grab a job in Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) that the commission has recently announced for examination form. Interested candidates who are well qualified to fill up 1402 vacant posts of Asst Divisional Medical Officer, Jr. Scale Posts of the various departments of UPSE. Eligible participates should not miss the chance of applying for the UPSC CMS 2019 Application Form, rather they have to apply as soon as possible before the last date. Nominees should check the eligibility norms from the recruitment advertisement. Aspirants should for achieving more detailed information related with the UPSC CMS 2019 Application Form like as educational qualification, age limit and procedure for selection etc so they should carefully read given notification at the official website “www.upsconline.nic.in”.
Name of the organization: – Union Public Service Commission
Name of the Exam: Combined Medical Service Exam 2019
Total Number of posts: – Updated Soon
Post wise Details: –
- Assistant Medical Officer: Updated Soon
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer: Updated Soon
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services: Updated Soon
- General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II: Updated Soon
Eligibility Criteria UPSC CMS 2019 Application Form: –
- Aspirants must have degree of MBBS from a certified institute/collage.
- Candidates age must not more than 32 years(as on 1st January 2019)
- Relaxation in upper age will be applicable as per the rules of Indian government.
Candidates will have to pay Rs.200/- in any branch of the SBI
Fee Exemption for SC/ ST/ PH/ Female Candidates
- Appropriate candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination, Personal Interview & Personality Test and Medical Exam
UPSC CMS Application Form 2019 Form Details
Click here to read official notification of UPSC CMS Application Form 2019 for 1402 posts. Candidates will get direct link here for the form of UPSC CMS 2019 Application Form after the release of application form.
How to apply:
Aspirants can apply online through the official portal by following some easy steps which are given below:
- First candidates will have to scan the copies of photograph and signature.
- Then log in to the official website “www.upsconline.nic.in”.
- After that click on the link which is given on site as “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”.
- Then click on “Part – I/ Part – II Registration”.
- Carefully read the instructions and fill the examination form with the given format
- Then submit the application form.
- Now a unique registration ID will be allotted to you, keep the ID & password safe.
- Now aspirants will have to select the Recruitment Test Center.
- After that attach the necessary documents
- Check the entered details
- Now click the submit button.
- Pay the fees of your application form till the last date using the Internet banking of SBI or other associated banks.
- Don’t forget to take printout of the application form & must keep it safe for future use.
Important Dates to Remember:-
- Initial date to Apply Online for examination form: 24th April 2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online form: 6th May 2019
- Exam date: 21st July 2019
UPSC CMS Exam Pattern 2019: –
The UPSC Exam consists of two sections written examination and personality test.
- CMS Examination includes two papers of 200 marks each.
- Both papers are having objective type questions. Paper I Includes general medicine including cardiology, Neurology, Dermatology and Psychiatry. (B) Including surgery ENT, OPTHAMOLOGY, Traumatology and Orthopedic.
- Paper II includes (a) Paediatrics (b) Gynaecology and Obstetrics (c) Preventing community medicine.
Admit card UPSC CMS 2019:
UPSC CMS Admit card 2019 for the written exam will be declared soon by the authority members on its official website. Written examination will be held in the upcoming days.
UPSC CMS Result 2019:
After the successful completion of exam process result will be declared by the authority members. Result of the written test will also be available on the official portal.