UPSC Junior Works Manager Recruitment 2019, UPSC JWM Vacancies:- Union Public Service Commission will soon announce a recruitment advertisement for those applicants who are looking for Govt vacancies for Junior Work Manager in various organizations. Talented candidates can apply online for this vacancy by online procedure on authorized website Candidates can apply online for UPSC JWM Vacancy 2019 on or before the last date. India’s central Agency Union Public Service commission is announce soon notification of UPSC Junior Works Manager Recruitment 2019. Those candidates are in interested in UPSC jobs 2019, they will have to fill UPSC online application from 2019 through the official site. UPSC will soon release various vacancies in UPSC 2019 Recruitment. Eligible candidates can check eligibility for UPSC 2019 Recruitment from the official site that is upsconline.nic.in.
UPSC will released soon employment news for fill vacant in Junior work manager, Sr. Scientific Assistant, Anthropologist, Additional Assistant Director, Senior Assistant Controller and Assistant Executive Engineer etc. Candidates can fill online UPSC registration form 2019 before the l. All information about UPSC Recruitment 2019 , you can check eligibility ,age limit, how to apply online, eligibility etc from the our website that is www.jobonweb.in.
Important Details for UPSC Junior Works Manager Recruitment 2019:-
Organization Name: union public service commission
Total post: Updated Soon
|1||Junior Works manager||Various|
|2||Senior Scientific Assistant||Various|
|5||Additional Assistant Director||Various|
|6||Assistant Executive Engineer||Various|
Official site: www.upsconline.nic.in.
UPSC 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are applying in UPSC Junior Works Manager Recruitment 2019, they must have completed education according jobs in UPSC 2019 which is mentioned below-
- Junior Works Manager –
Candidates must have graduation in engineering Tech/ B.E etc from the reputed university.
- Senior Scientific Assistant –
- Candidates must have completed engineering.
- Candidates should have work experience in relevant fields.
- Applicants should have completed Master‘s degree in relevant fields.
- Anthropologist– candidates should have completed Master degree in Anthropology from the concern university . Candidates should have 2 years experience.
Age Bar– candidates should not be more then 30 years old.
Examination Fee– candidates will have to apply examination fee for UPSC Recruitment 2019 according to company norms which is mentioned below-
- For general category- 25/
- For woman and other category- no fee
Selection Process- applicant will be selected based upon these rounds-
- Written test
- Personal interview
Salary band– those eligible candidates will be selected for the UPSC 2019 vacancy , they will be paid Rs. 9300- 38400 / Rs. Per month with grade pay Rs. 4600 /.
Official Notification is here
UPSC Recruitment Application 2019
How To Apply UPSC Junior Works Manager Recruitment 2019 Online
- Go to official site upsc.gov.in
- No w you have to find UPSC Junior Works Manager Recruitment 2019.
- You will have to click on “UPSC Apply online 2019”
- Blank UPSC 2019 registration from will be opened.
- Read the instruction carefully.
- Fill the application form with correct and valid details
- Press on the submit button.
- Download the application from.
- Take a print out of your application form.
Appearing date of online application process – updated soon
Closing to submission online- Updated soon
UPSC Admit Card 2019
UPSC will conduct UPSC written exam 2019 after the closing date of online UPSC registration , candidates can download UPSC admit card 2019 from the official site. UPSC hall ticket 2019 is the necessary document. Candidates will not allowed in to exam hall without UPSC call letter 2019
UPSC Result 2019
After successful UPSC exam 2019, candidates can download their UPSC exam result 2019 from the official site. You have to check UPSC latest update 2019.