Uttarakhand TET Application Form 2018, UTET 2018 Exam Notification: – Uttarakhand TET 2018 Exam Application form may be start anytime on the official website of UTET. You can download UTET 2018 Exam Form for Teacher eligibility test 2018. Uttarakhand TET Exam 2018 will be conducted in January 2018. Uttarkhand TET Exam 2018 will be conducted in October 2018 which last date of UTET Exam Form 2018 is in December 2018. Candidates are invited to apply online for Uttarkhand TET 2018 Form by last date.
The government of Uttarakhand will conduct Uttarakhand Teachers Eligibility Test (UTET) 2018 also known as Uttarakhand TET. UTET 2018 notification will be released by the department of school education Uttarakhand OR concerned examination board directed by the government of Uttarakhand. Candidates may be facilitated to apply online for this examination. Candidates can check out the eligibility criteria for the UTET 2018 examination. Check www.jobonweb.in for more.
Intersred candidates can check out the eligibility criteria for UTET examination 2018. Here the overview of UTET application 2018, online registration process 2018, UTET eligibility Test and other details are given below:
Uttarakhand TET Application Form 2018: Coming SOON
Organization: Government of Uttarakhand
Exam name: UTET eligibility test
UTET 2018 Eligibility criteria:
Candidates should have following qualifications as prescribed by the NCTE. If you want to become a low primary teacher in Uttarakhand then you have to appear in UTET paper I exam 2018. Classes I to V is also known as “lower primary” teacher respectively in Uttarakhand state govt. Primary schools have to appear in an exam called UTET. The STATE govt. As described below:-
- uttarakhand TET (UTET) qualification teachers of classes I-V (Paper I)2017:
Candidates should have passed in seniors secondary with at least 45 percent marks. Those appearing in final 2 year diploma in bachelor of elementary education are also eligible. Candidates with B.A. /B.Sc. With at least 50 percent marks and B.Ed. qualification can also apply.
- Uttrakhand TET (UTET) qualification teachers of classes VI-VIII (paper II) 2018:
Applicants having B.A/B.Sc. and those appearing in final 2 year D.Ed /B.A./B.sc. with at least 45 percent marks and passed in B.Ed./seniors secondary with at least 50 percent marks and passed or appearing in final year 4 year bachelor in elementary education B.A/B.Sc./B.Ed. with 50 percent in B.A. or B.sc are eligible for UTET.
Uttarakhand TET 2018 Application Form Process:-
Online application form of UTET exam will be uploading soon. It will probably till end of July month or first week of august. Eligible candidates are required to fill UTET application form 2018.
- Visit the following link:- UTET 2018 Application form
- Click on the link and log in with user id and password.
- Enter all details of your identity and education qualification.
- Upload photo and sign in given size.
- And then pay application fee and click on submit button.
- Take a printout of application form for application number. You will get UTET 6 digits application number. Using your application form you will be able to download admit card of UTET.
- All UTET candidates can download admit card OR hall ticket from Uttarakhand TET Exam official website before 15 days of the exam date.
We heard that there will be more vacancy jobs to be fulfilled which is more than the previous year, so we expecting there is a notification for UTET 2016 in upcoming months.
UTET 2018 Online Registration Fee:
It will probably display soon on the official site of UTET.