Bihar TET Eligibility Criteria 2019, BETET Education & Age Limit Criteria: Bihar TET Application form may be start anytime, you need to apply online for Bihar TET 2019. Those Candidates who are applying for Bihar TET, they need to check Bihar TET Eligibility Criteria before apply for Exam. Every year Bihar education board announces Bihar Teacher eligibility test for the applicants. Those applicants wants to appear in Bihar TET 2019 exam , they will have to check Bihar TET eligibility criteria 2019 through the official site of Bihar board .
Those job seekers are preparing for Bihar Govt. teacher jobs 2019, they can submit Bihar TET 2019 online form. If candidates qualify the Bihar TET 2019 exam, they will get teacher vacancy 2019 in Bihar. For other information about to Bihar TET 2019 eligibility , how to check education criteria , you can s each from the official site and you can search form the www.jobonweb.in.
Those candidates are preparing for the Bihar TET Exam Eligibility Criteria 2019, they have to complete their qualification according to Bihar TET rules 2017.
For primary teacher (I- V classes) (paper I)
- Those applicants are interested to become primary teacher in Bihar , they must have passed 12th class with 45 % marks.
- Those candidates have completed their graduation degree with ED or appear in final year, they are also eligible to apply Bihar TET 2019 exam.
- Those candidates have completed BS/B.sc with 50 % marks , they can also fill Bihar 2017 TET. Candidates are advised to read Bihar TET Eligibility Criteria 2017 Notification before filling form.
For upper primary teacher (VI-VIII) (Paper II)
- Candidates who have completed BA/B.Sc degree with 50% marks are eligible. Or those candidates are in final year B.A/ B.SC they are also eligible.
- Candidates must have passed 12th with 50 % marks.
Candidates who want to be appeared in Bihar TET Eligibility Criteria 2019 notification they should not be more then 35 years old.
For paper- I – general /OBC category will have to deposit -300 Rs.
For both paper – general /OBC candidates will have to pay – 400 RS.
For paper I-
- ST/SC and other candidates need to pay- Rs. 150 /
For both paper
- ST/ SC and other candidates will have to pay- 200 Rs/.